16

L I L A C

I had to explain to Raphael that I'm going to die and he was very upset, to say the least.

I mean, he started crying. Kaiden was like, "Dude, you haven't even known her for a month yet." I think he was being a bit harsh by saying that. Raphael is just adorable like that and Kaid is just jealous.

"Okay, okay I can't breathe Raphael you need to let go," I told him because he was hugging the living spiders out of me.

"But I can't lose my purple loving best friend." They cried.

Best friend?

Cool!

"Oh don't worry about death. We're all dying one day, I'm just dying faster than you." I told him.

"It's like a race and I'm winning." I joked. Joking is so fun.

"That's not funny," Kaiden said.

"Yes, it was," I replied.

"Yeah, it was." Raphael laughed.

Kaiden is broken.

Let's fix him.

Normally people would buy someone snacks to fix them or cook food, but instead of being basic, I broke Kaiden's back.

Like this.

"AHHH!" I yelled and jumped on Kaiden's lap and karate chopped his back.

The plan went south guys.

I'm hurt now.

Kaid threw me across the room like a freaking monster and my back was the one that ended up being broke.

Okay I am definitely exaggerating but still.

Okay so now I need to act like he hurt me super badly so I can make them feel bad and borrow some money.

"Ouch! Ouch! It hurts." I screamed. I should be an actress.

"Are you okay?" Kaiden asked, worriedly.

It's working...

"No," I replied and because of my really good acting skills, I started fake crying.

"Oh my God! You hurt her Kaiden." Raphael said.

Kaiden hugged me and kissed my head.

Okay, this is the time guys.

I stole Kaiden's wallet.

I took four dollars because a Wendy's 4 for 4 is 4 dollars.

And scene.

"Thank you very much for being in my show. Here's your wallet back. Have an amazing, purple-tactic day." I said and they glared at me.

"You liar," Kaiden said.

"Me? A liar. That's like saying Raphael gets girls." Wait that's rude. OMG Lilac, what are you saying?

"Hey!" Raphael got defensive.

Okay, Lilac. Think.

"No, not like that bestie. I mean it's because you get everyone." You did it.

"Good save. Let's get food. I'm hungry." Raphael said.

"Yes!" I replied and we went to Raphael's car.

"Where do we want to eat?" Kaiden asked us.

"At the beach," I said.

I want to be the main character. Like in a book.

"Wait a minute! I am a genius, guys. We should have a beach picnic!" I said.