TWENTY SIX ; sexy kinks

(CHAPTER TWENTY SIX - sexy kinks)
cw - kinky shit

in real life !

holly woke up to weight plopping beside her. a soft sigh was heard before she said, "hi and who is in my bed?"

"alex," he replied groggily, "im sorry if i woke you- i- i couldnt sleep," he chuckled.

"you are a twenty year old man who cannot sleep by himself?" holly asked, turning to the mexican.

"yeah well youre born in two-thousand and one! id consider that more embarrassing," he nodded.

"true," holly nodded in agreement, "whyd you come here?"

"thats what she said-" he managed to chuckle.

"oh my god- how dirty can you get? first you ask for me to beg for milk- whats next? are you gonna choke me?!" she said sarcastically holding her neck.

"i could," he smirked. hollys eyes widened at his words.

"choking kink too? youre probably into furry shit," she laughed. "now thats just to far,"

holly and alex locked eyes before bursting into a fit of laughter. "why are you telling me your kinks?" holly asked, clutching her stomach.

"who said they were my kinks? what if i dont have any kinks?"

"everyone has kinks... just have to find them. unless youre asexual,"

"speaking of kinks- is your spotify twitter on?"

"yeah?" holly questioned. a smug smirk appeared on alexs face as he snatched her phone from the charger. he quickly opened spotify and turned on sweater weather by the neighborhood.

"watch twitter freak out," he sighed, turning up the music.

twitter !

hollys spotify | @hollzspotify
sweater weather - the neighborhood
   2:18 AM     EST

rileyy | @rileyonthisd
now who this about?

dream | @dream
oh

tommy | @tommyinnit
shes giving that dunderhead

badboyhalo | @badboyhalo
ಠ_ʖಠ

hollys spotify | @hollzspotify
often - the weekend
   2:23 AM     EST

hollys spotify | @hollzspotify
into it - chase atlantic
   2:28 AM     EST (looped)

in real life !

holly and alex both laid on their backs, starring up at the ceiling. they had been conversing about the music and random stuff in general.

"im still convinced you wrote this song to be honest," she giggled, "it reminds me of you,"

this mental pressure got me popping pills and shit, but im into it. im into it. its getting way to fucking deep, but im into it.

"holly, what makes you think i pop pills for fun?"

"i dont know what you do in your free time." she shrugged.

"i get hella pussy, thats what,"

"thats something a virgin would say. yeah, i saw that love or host you, cock sucker. i doubt you got any women over quarantine too, bitch, "

"oh fuck you," he groaned, sitting up, "and for the record, i dont suck cock,"

say she wanna fuck me later, im into it. im into it.

"yeah cause you suck deez nuts!"

"why do i choose to put myself around horrible people like you?" he laid back down next to holly, stretching out his arms.

"says the wrinkly dinkly bitch who begged for me to answer his discord calls," she recalled in an uwu voice.

"uwu uwu," alex replied. he immediately began to laugh at the ridiculous statement, "can i be your discord kitten? meo- nevermind the bit is over,"

"the fact that we probably woke up karl from our sex song extravaganza," holly blurted, turning off the music.

"it was fun while it lasted," he sighed, "ill be on my way then. tonight was fun," he smiled. hollys smile subsided as he grabbed his pillow.

"now who said you were leaving?"

.´• bees venting corner
double update as i promised! im currently working on my new book (wink) and i love it! hoping your having a good day, though.

STAY SWAGGY, HONEY

you are perfect, you are loved, you are welcome, you are safe, and you are my girlfriend/boyfriend/partner

666 words

update - I LITERALLY HAVE A BOY ASLEEP IN MY FUCKING LAP RIGHT NOW