chapter 26

Y/n's POV

I'm watering the plants in our backyard since it's weekend and I have nothing to do.

Camila is still not answering my phone calls and texts. I have a bad feeling there's something going on. I never said I love her but she's still my girlfriend, of course I care. Then suddenly my phone ring.

I look at the caller ID and quickly answered it.

"Hello, babe? I missed you what happened? You're not answering my texts and calls." I ask.

"I missed you too, but I have something to tell you, y/n. Please don't hate me." She said.

"What is it?" I ask.

"It's just... I can't take us anymore. Im breaking up with you." She said.

I stayed quiet not knowing what to say.

"Hello? Are you still there?" She ask.

"Oh. Okay..." I said and hung up still processing what just happened.

My phone dings indicating someone sent me a message. I look at it and it's from unknown number. I opened it and my heart broke. Someone send me a picture with Camila kissing this guy.

I look at it one more time and started crying. She cheated on me. She could've said she have someone else. I turn of my phone and stop watering the plants.

I walk inside my house and head to my room. I sighed and strip from my clothes and went to the bathroom and take a long shower.

"I'm so stupid." I told myself as the water make contact with my skin.

"I know it won't work out, why did I give it a try? God I'm so desperate."

"Forget about her already, she's not worth it." Little voice said.

"It's not easy."

"You'll get over this soon. It really takes some time."

I cried. I'm such a crybaby. I hate this feeling but I can't stop it.