𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿-𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀 || ᴋᴀᴢᴜʜᴀ

I'm alive! I have come back from the dead  ( ̄o ̄). z Z   I have been holding off doing the Dainslef quest, but I've done it. The Inazuma leaks have been so cold I'm so excited for the new reigns.

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹⊶⁖──────⊰

"If I were to run away, would you come to find me?"

That questioned stuck to your thoughts. That was the last thing he ever said to you before running away from Inazuma. The land where the electro archon ruled like a tyrant. Yet a samurai and noblewoman laid under the trunks of the cherry blossoms, peaceful and loving despite the class differences.

"Y/n," Kazuha started, her fingers ran through the platinum blonde hair. Y/n hummed his head rested in her lap. "What would you do if I were to run away?" Kazuha sighed as he got up from Y/n lap. The blossoms on the tree fell around her. "Runaway?" Y/n eyes widened, she placed her palms on his face. "Yeah... would you come and find me?" Kazuhs eyes darted away from the concerned e/c staring back at him.

"Why would you ever want to do that?" Y/n hand left his face, pulling his hair out of his face. Her concerned voice shook. "Your family and for us," Kazuha eyes stared at the grass. "You know we can't keep hiding this, and your parents would throw you out if they ever find out about us. Or worse, force you to marry someone else," Kazuha clasped Y/n's hand in his hands his eyes left the ground and softened at yours.

"Kazuha..." "Would you come with me?"

The world seemed to have been silent at that very moment. Only the whispers of the wind rustling against the blossom trees echoed as they waited for the answer.

"Would you?" Kazuha repeated, awaiting the answer. "I will," Y/n smiled. Kazuha pulled Y/n into his arms he rested his head in the nook of her neck. Whispering poems until the sky dimmed.

DAYS LATER

That question was still plastered all over y/n thoughts. As she stared out her window sill, she heard the rustle of the leaves, she inhaled her scent in the air. "The maple leaves have started to turn red, how beautiful".

Y/n eyed the faraway hill in the distance, where a fleet of staircases ascended. At the top of the staircase was an empire, where the archon stared down.

"Lady Y/n, a letter has appeared for you," A messenger stood at your door, a single letter in her palm wrapped up in a red thread. "Thank you, and who might be sending this?" Y/n stared at the small parchment, examining the wax seal placed on top.

"Lady Y/n, I'm afraid you'll need to see for yourself." the messenger sighed. "Well, thank you for your time" Y/n waved the messenger goodbye as she returned her gaze back to the letter.

 Y/n's hand pulled the thread off, revealing the piece of paper. "A letter from father.."

Dear Lady Y/n,

Your father has asked me to write this on his behalf:

You have come of age and must be wedded, Your father has lined up the most respectable men in the nation and you will be wed to one of these gentlemen by the end of this week.

Sincerely,

Father

"No... It cant be... I can't marry someone else" Y/n crumpled the paper her tears stung her eye. Y/n ripped up the paper throwing it out the window, where she watched it cripple up in the nearby pond.