Chapter 2

G- good morning” I hear.
I look at Tony to see him look at me sleepy. He looks at my face and then down until he realises he is lying on my chest. He hurries off of me, blushing heavily.
“Oh no. I’m so sorry. That was weird, I was weird. I- I got to go.” He rambles while getting out of my room. He leaves without knowing any of my thoughts or feelings. I don’t even know what is going on anymore.

I decide I need some fresh air so I open the doors to my balcony. I breathe in the early morning air. When I close my eyes I can hear the birds sing and I feel myself relax a bit. I try to grasp the feeling I felt a minute ago while looking at Tony. The way my heart went numb when I realised. How my body didn’t know what to do and how to react to this newly found conclusion. I can barely bear the thought of facing Tony. I am so confused.
I sit down and lean against a wall, trying to be calm. I take a deep breath in and…

“Hi”
“Fuck!”
I open my eyes and tilt my head back too fast to see who is there and hit my head on the wall I am sitting against. I frown as I feel the painful spot on the back of my head.
“Well what a shock. It is only me, little banker boy. Nothing to worry about.”
Nothing to worry about? I stare in utter shock at Joe who is leaning against my balcony railing. My heartbeat is out of control and I know I am on the brink of a panic attack. In seconds I decide to play it cool.

“What the fuck are you doing here Joe. It’s a two story balcony and you just climbed up?! And it’s 7AM, on a saturday. Why aren’t you, i don’t know, fucking your girlfriend?”
Not as cool as I planned.
Joe laughs at me.
“I am here because I want to. That pathetic height I climbed is nothing and I don’t have a girlfriend.”
Apparently he sees the confused look on my face, because he says: “I was just playing around like I always do. She was just a toy I didn’t enjoy anyway. However, I have found myself a new toy to play with. And I might even be careful with it.”
He says the last thing with a hungry grin on his face. I panic when he comes closer so I jump up to defend myself against anything he might do.
“You pathetic little banker boy. So stressed out and still wanting to defend yourself. Do you really think you are able to do anything in that pathetic state of yours?”
He backs me into the wall and puts his hands on the sides of my face.
“Can’t go anywhere now, huh? Then I might as well make some profit out of this situation.” He whispers in my ear.

I look away from him trying to breathe normally, but I feel his hand stroking my cheek.
“No need to be shy there, banker boy. As long as you do as I say, nothing will go wrong. You just need to play along.” He says while lifting up my chin.
I almost blackout when he pushes me into the wall harder and shoves his lips against mine. I gasp and try to push Joe away, but he doesn’t let me go. He just deepens the kiss harshly and I can do nothing but go along with it. His tongue slips into my mouth aggressively. I struggle against it, but it’s no use. When he finally lets me go, I’m totally out of breath. Joe just smirks and says: “See you very soon, my little banker boy.” Then he just jumps off the balcony.
I sink to my knees, suppressing the panic attack and trying to breathe like a normal human. I have not a single clue what happened and why it happened. Not knowing what to do and how to solve all the things going on, I just get in bed. I close my eyes and try to sleep away the confusion.

“Rick! Are you there?”
Somebody is knocking on my door like the dorm is on fire. I don’t find the energy to get out of the bed so I just yell: “Door is open, you can come in!”

The door slowly opens and Tony sticks his head around the corner. Not wanting any more trouble this day, I pull the blankets over my head.
“Hey Rick? I- I just wanted to say I am sorry for this morning. I didn’t want to make things awkward, but it kinda just happened. I’m sorry if I made things weird.”
I am the one who made things weird here, but I can’t tell him that.
“Rick, could you please answer. I- I really didn’t want to make things weird. You know what, I will leave because I probably only made it worse by saying all this.”
I hear him walking back to the door and opening it.