PART 12

OLIVIA'S POV

He started to lean in  and I just automatically closed my eyes as I felt his lips brushing through my right cheek "Go-home-Olivia"He whispered in a gentle quietly tone.

I opened my eyes hearing him say my name and found him walking away from me and I just stood there wondering what the hell just happened.

So I just thought that he was going to kiss me,I mean can I get any more stupid than this.The guy doesn't even smile at me and I am thinking about him kissing me.

I rubbed my temple as I start walking to his direction.I mean maybe he didn't notice that I thought he was going to kiss me right?

"And you Snowy aren't you going to say something,I mean you usually have something to say on situations like these so come on showcase your talent of insulting me."

"Why does he want us to go home though?"Snowy asks as if she is in deep thoughts.

And I just stopped walking and abstractly  thinking it's like he doesn't-....no I just need to stop overthinking about everything.

It's like I always find a way to turn every situation to a negative one.When I got home I need to pray for answers ,my mom usually does that so maybe it will work.

I started to walk again and when I arrived to an open space where I can see the gym clearly I looked around and I don't see him.

"Great so he ran away ,that muscly blue eyed piece of hotness and handsome face with veiny hands tha-"
And someone just start to laugh beside me startling me.

I closed my eyes while chanting "please goddess don't let it be him"Okay that is definitely not his voice.I turned around to look at the person laughing.

And it is just a girl with red hair and piecings ,She looks so beautiful in a badass way not cute.She is wearing shorts and a see through shirt ,damn.

"I don't think that's how you are suppose to insult someone"She said and I just looked at her as if she is so familiar.

"Well I don't think you are supposed to be eavesdropping on someone's conversation especially a stranger"I fold my hands as I looked at her raising both my eyebrows since it is so hard for me to raise one like Ryder.

"You were basically shouting and trust me you are not a stranger to me" She cracked a little smile at me showing me her brightly white teeth.

"What do you mean??"okay where the hell does she know me from.

"I am-"Before she could finish her sentence ,guess who showed up?.

"Isn't this just a nice pair,a liar and a loser are bonding,aww how cute"Getty said while making a face walking with a girl who is also dressing like her.

"Can we help you with anything Getty?"The red head asked,I don't know her name so I'll settle for red head for now.

"Actually yes,can you stop existing??" She is saying that as if it ain't the dumbest thing ever.

I wonder where she get her comebacks from.

"You Know I am starting to think that you may be obsessed with me cause you are everywhere I turn"So they know each other.