2: Dustin's return.

Y/n's pov

"Hey, guys! You made it!" I said, opening the door of Dustin's house for El, Max, Mike, Lucas and Will who were all standing on the front porch.

"Did you finish the banner?" Max asked, talking about the welcome home banner we had all made and I had finished.

"Yeah, it's on the couch." I said, holding open the door for everyone.

"Hey, kids. Listen Y/n, if you want to come with me to pick up Dustin we have ten minutes." Mrs. Henderson said, stroking her new Siamese cat, Tews.

"Okay. Thank you." I said as we all sat down on the living room floor.

We set the final parts of the plan and got everything into place.

"Y/n, honey! Time to go!" Mrs. Henderson called to me, grabbing her car keys.

"Coming!" I called back, standing up.

"Okay guys, does everyone understand the plan?" I asked.

Everyone nodded in agreement and I said goodbye, telling them to make sure they were hidden when we got back.

I ran out the front door and hastily got into the passenger side of Mrs. Henderson's car.

"Seatbelt." Mrs. Henderson reminded me.

"Oh right! Sorry." I said, buckling up.

"Don't be sorry. I know how excited you are to see dusty again." She said, glancing at me with a smile.

"I really am." I sighed.

"Oh, just wait until he sees you, hun." She said with a soft chuckle.

The rest of the car ride was silent, except for the soft tones of the radio and Mrs. Henderson's small talk about Dustin and I.

My heart rate increased when we pulled into the camp's pick up zone.

Mrs. Henderson and I got out of the car and waited.

I felt butterflies crowd my stomach, trying to find a way out as I spotted Dustin walking out of the building.

He looked around cluelessly and lost for a second, then he saw us and his signature adorable smile literally slapped onto his face.

He broke out into a sprint as we ran towards each other, quickly engulfing me in a hug.

"I missed you so much." He mumbled into my shoulder.

I chuckled, combing my fingers through the ends of his hair.

"Not as much as I missed you." I replied.

He grabbed onto my waist, pulling me in and kissing me, earning a few weird looks from adults.

"Mmph- okay Dust, I think that's enough." I gestured to the staring people.

I pulled away and examined his face with a smile, my hand shooting up to cup his cheek.

I kissed him quickly all over his face, the last one landing on his lips.

I gave him a quick peck and smiled brightly at him.

He looked at me as if he had just been kissed by Aphrodite and it was utterly adorable.

"God, you're so pretty." He said, in awe.

"Aw. Does someone have a little crush?" I joked.

Dustin let out a boisterous giggle as I laced my fingers with his and we walked back to Mrs. Henderson.

"I'll give you a better kiss later." I whispered to him, making him blush a bright shade of pink.

When we arrived at Mrs. Henderson, she nearly cried and hugged her son like she would never see him again.