°ONE SIDED NO MORE°

NARRATOR

Yeji was writing the script she was alone.

"Boo!" Yeonjun tried to scared his uhm. Girlfriend I guess but Yeji wasn't surprised. Yeonjun kissed her cheeks.

"What are you doing Baby?" Yeonjun said.

Yeji looked at him. "Are you still playing this game?" Yeji said.

"Yah I told you I'm serious." Yeonjun said.

"Yeonjun, it doesn't work that way, I need to get to know you more before we date." Yeji explained.

"You already do, Yeji come on, I promise I'll be a good boyfriend, Trust me I'll never leave you, I'll never get tired taking care of you, please be my girlfriend." Yeonjun gave him a smile as he continues to convince Yeji.

"Okay as long as you promise you'll stop beingbannoying." Yeji said.

"I promise I love you." Yeonjun gave her a cuddle.

"Thank you." Yeji answered.

"Hmph. Are you serious, aren't you going to said I love you too?" Yeonjun asked.

"Love you too." Yeji said and suddenly Chaeryeong, Yuna and Kai showed up.

"I already regret coming with you two." Chaeryeong sighed looking at Kai and Yuna.

"Ugh, that's so cheesy." Kai said.

"Yeji eonnie after flirting finish the script for the movie so we can actually start planning." Yuna said as the the two left with a traumatized Chaeryeong.

On their way they saw Soobin and Lia walking by.

"Eonnie you won't believe it! Yeji eonnie said yes to Yeonjun oppa." Yuna giggled.

"Poor Yeji, surely hyung was too annoying." Soobin sighed.

"Nope they were flirting, and it's disgusting" Chaeryeong answered.

"What's disgusting?" It was Taehyun.

"None of your business, aren't you busy with your girls aren't you?" Chaeryeong said.

"I just asked, geez why are you so mad at me." Taehyun sighed.

"Why are you even here?" Chaeryeong said suddenly she felt a tight grip it was Yuna.

"Yuna are you alright?" Chaeryeong was worried.

"Yup, I'm just a bit dizzy. Can you assist me to he room eonnie?" Yuna said.

"I'll take care of Yuna look for Ryujin and call Yeji eonnie at the rooftop." Chaeryeong said.

"I'll help you Chae." Taehyun said.

Chaeryeong nods.

They were walking around, Taehyun smiles staring at Chaeryeong's side profile.

"Stop staring at my eonnie." Yuna said.

"Don't dare think we're in good terms Kang Taehyun, I'm only doing this for Yuna." Chaeryeong had a death stare.

Yuna was at the clinic.

"You should rest, You possibly overthink again." Chaeryeong said.

"Yuna! Are you okay?!" Ryujin rushed to see Yuna.

"I'm fine, just got a bit dizzy, a bit of headache that's it." Yuna answered.

"Why are you so red, Ryujin, Beomgyu?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Ohh Chae you wouldn't wanna know."
Lia said.

Chaeryeong looked at Ryujin.

"I didn't know you get embarrassed." Chaeryeong whispered.

"Shut up, where's Yeji eonnie?" Ryujin asked.

"Here, Is Yuna okay?" Yeji said Yeonjun was clinging onto her like a koala.

"Hyung stop, your girlfriend is struggling." Beomgyu said but Yeonjun didn't listen.

"Anyways what happened Yuna? How did you end up here?" Yeji asked.

"I was thinking too much I got dizzy." Yuna gave a giggle.

"Plus she has selective amnesia probably because of the memory flashbacks too." Lia said.

"Anyways make sure you're fine before you go to class we'llexcuse you and Chae." Yeji said.

"Thanks eonnies and oppas." Yuna said.

They went back to the room and saw Kai.

"Where were you?" Beomgyu asked.

"Can't see on of my best friends in that situation, it breaks my heart." Kai answered.

HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE THIS IS QUITE A LOT OF INTERACTION BETWEEN THE SHIPS I'LL UPDATE SOON PLS LEAVE A VOTE. LOVE YALL❤🥺