renegade nights II

Oikawa stopped breathing for a second, standing still in place. His heart raced faster and faster, knowing you caught him in a lie. "I...I mean—"

"The Nohebi clan," you interrupted him, closing the door behind you. Once the locks clicked, you whispered in a stern tone while keeping distance from him. "You killed all of them. You killed all them and lied straight to my face about it."

Oikawa's eyes grew wide, shocked by your accusation. "H-How, how—?"

"I can see why you guys call DK a loudmouth, because he sure does have one."

You dropped your shoes back on the floor once more and pushed Oikawa out of your direction, making your way over to the other side of his condo, creating distance between you both. You took your phone out and began to text Iwaizumi again, asking if he could pick you up.

"Why did you keep asking me about what happened if you already knew? Why didn't you tell me in the first place?" Oikawa began to walk towards you with a frown on his lips and irritation in his voice.

You looked up from your phone with another expressionless look on your face, noticing he was becoming more aggravated. You could see the frustration and anger in his eyes—although, two sides of the same coin, there was a flush of sorrow and guilt as well.

"I wanted to hear the news directly from you." Your voice remained calm, despite your anger intensifying. "I wanted to give you a chance to explain yourself. Instead, you decided to lie to me."

The cuts on his skin were fresh and stinging, bringing Oikawa to walk over to the kitchen to run his arm under cold water. He opened a free drawer that contained a first aid kit, removing a gauze and some disinfectant from the container for his wounds. Reaching both of his hands behind his neck, he grabbed the back collar of his shirt and pulled it over his head, revealing multiple cuts and bruises on his arms and chest.

"I understand you wanted to know, but it really doesn't involve you." His eyebrows pinched close together, exaggerating the agitated look in his eyes that he didn't even try to mask. He took a towel and ran it under cold water before beginning to wrap his cuts with the gauze, securing it with a bandage.

"Tooru, it involves me one-hundred-percent. You're Hajime's boss, if you end up dragging him along in your business, I'm going to have to deal with the consequences as well." You placed your phone down on the dining table with the half written text message to Iwaizumi left unsent.

Oikawa emerged from the kitchen in just his black jeans and a bandage across his arm, walking towards you. His skin was damp from the wet towel he used to clean the cuts on his chest, swiping his right hand across to flick some water off his body.

He grabbed the pistol resting on the side of his hip and dropped it on the dining table right next to the candle you lit earlier. The rattle from the glass echoed throughout his condo with a long silence followed thereafter. Oikawa looked down at the candle, watching the flame dance between the wick and the oil.

"Then I'll make sure that doesn't happen," Oikawa raised his voice, his eyes still fixated on his hand resting on his pistol. "The less involved, the better the situation will be handled. This is why I didn't want you to know."

He continued to look down at his hands leaning on the table, unable to make eye contact. You took a few steps closer to him, placing your left hand on his right shoulder, watching him flinch slightly as you touched his skin.

"I understand and trust you to make sure it doesn't happen, It's just... did you not trust me enough to keep it a secret?"

Oikawa didn't say a word and kept his head lowered, the wispy bangs on his forehead hanging down below as it covered both of his eyes.

"Tooru, do you trust me?"

Once again, silence fell through the darkened room without a response from him. Oikawa stood up straight and placed both of his hands inside his pockets, turning his body to face you with a dark and gloomy aura surrounding his presence. Your heart pounded through your chest as you looked up into his gaze—his pupils constricted as his eyes enlarged to the point they looked like they were about to pop out of his face.

He took a step closer to you; one at a time with one foot in front of the other. Soft patters and shuffles on the wooden oak floor echoed within the condo until your back slowly pressed up against the wall near the dining table. Oikawa lifted his head up with an expressionless look on his face, feeling his breath tickle on the side of your cheek.

You gazed into his eyes, watching the corners of his mouth quiver, shaded by the hesitated breath he took before staring back at you too. Your bodies were centimeters away from each other, reaching out to rest your fingers on his right bicep covered in a layer of gauze. He winced before relaxing his arm, placing his right hand on the wall above your head with his other situated at the crook of your neck.

While looking at your reflection in his pupils, he lowered his head to kiss you, only to be immediately stopped by your hand pressing up against his chest. His skin was cold to the touch while your fingers trailed down his body, careful to not touch his cuts. While dropping your eyelids, you gazed deep into his eyes and repeated your question one more time, whispering it near his lips.

"Do you trust me?"

"Not yet."

His fingers traced up your neck, slowly brushing against your skin before lightly tilting your chin up with his index finger. His lips hovered over yours, feeling tickles of his breath over your face. He gently moved your head to the right in order to expose the left side of your neck, burying himself in between your collarbone and jaw, planting kisses all over in between.

Oikawa tightened his grip around your throat before immediately smashing his lips onto yours, roughly pushing your head up against the wall. Every time your lips parted for a small breath of air, he would shove his tongue into your mouth, forcing you to taste the dull metal of his tongue piercing as it grazed against your teeth.

He pulled his lips away from yours to plant kisses on your jaw again before he placed his left thumb into your mouth, letting you delicately suck on it while your tongue pressed against the tip of his digit. You felt him drag his thumb against your lip, pulling it down to expose your bottom teeth. He peered at you with his eyes half open, exhaling softly through his mouth.

"Do you trust me?" Oikawa whispered softly against your lips, pressing his forehead against yours.

"I wish I didn't."

His lips touched yours again, slowly and sensually kissing his way down your jaw, neck and collarbone. Tracing his way back up, he roughly kissed your lips one more, moving your head to the side while he cradled your face. Your hands wandered up his chest and around the back of his neck, intertwining your fingers through his hair as he pressed your body up against the wall.

When he pulled away from the kiss, he slid his hand up your top to grasp your right breast, kneading and pinching right through your bra. You roughly took off your clothes one by one, leaving yourself only in your underwear while Oikawa gripped his hand around your throat again, pressing the back of your head against the wall.

You inhaled deeply through your nose as his fingers remained around the sides of your neck, staring intently into his eyes. Your body felt hot against Oikawa's while you both remained still, only the quiet exhales of his breaths on your face could be heard. When you looked down at him with a smirk, you softly spoke a request, knowing exactly what was to come next between you both.

"Go rough this time, I want to feel something different."

Within that second, Oikawa smashed his lips on yours once again with a quiet chuckle under his breath. "As you wish."