Chapter 39: Time Turner

3rd person Pov

"Hermione, Y/n wait" Harry yelled as they ran out of the castle. "Please tell me what it is we're doing" Harry asked panting.

They came to halt outside, a little further from where Draco, Crabbe and Goyle were. They had gone back in time, to when Y/n and Hermione fought Draco, to save Sirius.

"But that's us" Harry said as he saw himself with Ron, Y/n and Hermione. "This is not normal" Harry stated as Y/n pulled him back.

"This is a Time- Turner Harry, Mcgonagal gave it to me, first term, this is how I've been getting to my lessons all year" Hermione said pulling out her Time- Turner. "You mean we've gone back in time?" Harry asked shocked. "Yes" Hermione and Y/n chorused.

"How did you know about it?" Harry asked turning to Y/n. "I can sense time magic from a mile away, I asked Mione about it, and she showed it to me" Y/n replied. Harry turned away trying to process the new information he had learnt.

"Dumbledore obviously wanted us to return to this moment" Y/n said turning to Hermione. "Clearly something happened that he wanted us to change" she added. Hermione nodded in agreement, before turning back to the scene outside.

"Good attack you both" Harry said as past Y/n and Hermione punched Draco. "Thanks" "Thank you" They both replied smiling. "Malfoy's coming" Y/n exclaimed pulling Harry and Hermione away. They hid beside the entrance as Draco and his gang ran back in.

"I think I know what the Professor meant by more than life may be spared" Y/n said pointing to Hagrid's hut. "Buck Beak?" Harry asked. Y/n nodded. "That means we have to hurry, the executioner will be here soon" Hermione stated as we got up to go to Hagrid's.

Y/n Pov

"Why were we inside for so long" Harry asked as we watched our past selves inn Hagrid's hut. "Look" I said pointing to the executioner coming towards us. "They don't know they're coming, we have to get them out" I added.

Mione picked up a rock and threw it at the vase inside Hagrid's. "It's the same rock as earlier isn't it" I whispered to Mione. She nodded. "They still aren't leaving" Harry pointed out. "I'm sorry Harry" I said before throwing a rock at his past selves head. "Ouch" Harry said rubbing his head.

Our past selves left Hagrid's as the executioner and a few others entered the hut. "You both go get Buck Beak, I'll keep a look out " I said. They both got up and tried to unchained Buck Beak.

"Y/n come here" Mione whisper-screamed. "Buck Beak won't come with us" Harry added. I got up and walked over to them. "Hey Buddy, come, lets get you somewhere safe" I whispered to Buck Beak. He crooned and started to follow us as we lead him away.