Chapter 8

(Readers POV)

I opened my eyes and looked around the room I'm in. I rolled over in my bed and looked at a clock to check the time.

(Y/N): It's only six in the morning? A few more hours of sleep wouldn't hurt.

I snuggled into the covers and closed my eyes. I heard the door open and footsteps getting closer.

Vegeta: Wake up!

(Y/N): I don't want to.

Vegeta: Get up or your going to be sleeping outside! I won't tolerate a lazy saiyan!

He shouted in my ear. I groaned and got the covers off of me.

(Y/N): Fine. I'm up.

I got out of the comfy bed. Vegeta grabbed my tail, squeezing it. A sharp pain going through my spine and to the rest of my body.

(Y/N): Hey! Let go!

Vegeta let go of my monkey tail.

Vegeta: Good to see you're awake. We have training to get to.

He walked out the room and I followed him. I'm starting to wish that I asked Goki if I could stay with her. She would've at least let me sleep til seven. After some walking, me and Vegeta walked into the gravity room.

Vegeta: This is where we will be training. After the events yesterday, I have to catch up to Kakarotta's level. You are already pretty strong, so it shouldn't be that difficult.

(Y/N): Goki did get a huge jump in power. I'm not sure if I could win against her now, even as a Super Saiyan 4.

Vegeta stayed quiet and went over to a control panel. He pushed some buttons and everything felt heavier. I fell down to my knees.

Vegeta: Come on. You can't stand at five hundred times gravity?

(Y/N): I wasn't expecting it. You can't blame me.

I slowly got back on my feet. I got into a fighting stance and Vegeta did the same. I rushed over at him and threw a punch. He caught my fist and tried to punch me. I bent back and was barely able to dodged. I haven't trained with intense gravity in a while. This might be harder than I thought.

Vegeta: I can tell you're struggling.

Vegeta jumped back and shot a ki ball at me. I kicked it back at him, like a soccer ball. Vegeta caught it and crushed it in his hand.

(Y/N): Not bad, Prince. Seems like me being from the future isn't that big of an advantage, huh?

Vegeta: Stop holding back!

(Y/N): What?

Vegeta: Stop trying to make me feel better! I don't need that! We are saiyan warriors! I know you can fight just fine in this gravity!

I sighed to myself. I powered up a little bit and rushed at Vegeta. He put his arms up to block. I went behind him and kicked him in the back. Vegeta was sent back to the wall. He kicked off of it and launched himself at me. I put my hand up and charged a ki ball. I was about to fire it, but a knocking was coming from the door.

Bulma: Vegeta! Open up!

Vegeta landed on the ground and turned off the intense gravity. He went up to the door and opened it, revealing Bulma.

Vegeta: What do you want?

Bulma: Someone is here for the person you're training with.

Goki appeared behind Bulma.