6

Brandon flynn

"Omg! I'm so sorry-so so sorry-" Louis stops Bran by grabbing his hand and giggles, "Hey, Its not your fault Bran, its just that my heat is near and i get all flirty and clingy with whomever i find attractive!"

Louis blushes and Bran smiles stroking his cheek he says, "You find me attractive?" He smirks when louis blushed deep red, "Don't flatter yourself"

Bran laughs and gets out of the car going to open Louis' side door, "Let's go!" He gave Louis his hand which Louis grabbed and follows him inside the shop.

"Bran, this is too expensive. Let me pay at least half of the amount!" Bran shakes his head and said, "No Louis, this is your money you should save it for future. Lemme pay for this phone, you can accept this as my gift for you, please!" l

Louis sighs and nods, "But in return, we'll go out for lunch someday and I'll pay for it, okay!"

"Yeah! It's getting late now, c'mon I'll drop you home." They both went as Bran drives to the pack house, he gave Louis his, Niall's and Liam's number which Louis saved in this phone.

"See you tomorrow" Bran hugs Louis as they both were standing Infront of the pack house, "Yeah, drive safely please."

Louis mumbles and Bran nods kissing his cheek, he waves him as Louis goes inside the house...

They both were unaware of the pair of green eyes watching them from the window.

•••

"Who was he!?"

As soon Louis closed the front door, Harry was on him, he has pinned his hands to the door with his face just inches away from him and there was a weird fire in Harry's eyes... Maybe Jealousy?

"M-my friend" Louis says making Harry growl in his face and his inner omega whimper, "Friends don't kiss each other goodbye!"

Louis looks down with his cheeks red, "I'm not lying, he's just my friend-" Harry looks at the bag in Louis' hand and interrupts him saying,

"Oh so your Friend even bought you a brand new smart phone! Huh yeah its completely normal for friends to kiss eachother good byes and buy expensive things, right Louis?" louis just stares in Harry's eyes not saying a word, wondering why this Alpha is so bothered by this thing.

"Tell me who he is?" Harry said again through greet teeth, "Why do you care?" Louis simply asks that made Harry frown at him.

"why do I care? Its about your own safety- you're an Omega and that Alpha can do god kn-"

"He's not a wolf Harry! He's a human and he can't hurt me. Even if he did hurt me, why the hell does it matters to you!"

Harry ignored the last part and says, "Wow! Now a human will mate with an Omega- absolutely Fantastic! But let me give you a piece of advice as well as state a fact that a Wolf cannot mate a human-that tho a rejected one!"

Louis sighs rubbing his eyes he says, "I'm not gonna mate him, alright. I am well aware that Humans can't mate with a wolf but that doesn't mean they can't be friends!" He takes a deep breath before saying,

"He's just my friend Alpha, and what if i do gave him a kiss on cheek, why are you scared of my safety! Afterall You were the one who rejecting me without knowing me and now suddenly you care for me! Doesn't makes sense to me!"

Harry steps back letting Louis' hands free as he didn't met his eyes and mumbled, "Whatever-that Human should not come in my house it's clear and final, did you get it!"

Louis huffs crossing his arms he said, "He is harmless also he can go anywhere he want cause he's a member of your pack. Which i should remind you're gonna be the future Alpha soon" He shakes his head before continuing,

"You shouldn't be doing this inequality thing between wolfs and humans! Your father accepted Humans in our pack because that's what a true pack Alpha does, thinking about each and every pack member. Not like you, who only thinks about himself, Harry!"

Harry's eyes flashed red and he grabbed Louis' hand twisting it to his back he growls, "Who gave you the right to call me Harry-you filthy omega!"

Louis whimpers as his hand was hurting behind his back as his chest meets Harry's, "S-sorry alpha- please l-let me go y-you're h-hurting me!"

Harry jerks his hand so roughly that made Louis fall down then he said, "Just stay in your limits! Do as I'm saying soon I'm gonna be your future alpha... That human shouldn't be seen near my house and that's clear!" With that he leaves Louis alone, to cry and suffer in silence.

•••

"Everyone should come home by 5 as there's a ball party-" Harry groans interrupting but everyone cheers, they were all at the breakfast table.

"Why is this ball set?" Maya asks feeding his pup Bear, Louis was there as well watching the pup eat his food cutely. He made funny faces making him laugh. "It is set so that Harry can find his soulmate! He have to take over the pack soon!" The pack Alpha said and Louis looks at him with wide eyes.

"And if he didn't find his soulmate today then he'll have to choose any Omega he want that will be our future Luna!" Louis was sweating and his omega was howling in his chest to protest and let everyone know that he is their future luna...

There are still 28 days left for their bond to vanish!

"That's great finally Alpha Harry will be taken that'll break every omega's heart cause he'll just have to choose one!" maya says in teasing tone looking at Harry who gave a small smile and got back to his eating. Someone knocked on the door and Niall went to receive it and the next person coming in was...

"Hey Louis, Good morning!"

"Bran?"