six

06. We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes

"What the hell did you do Elena?!" Aria yelled, barging into the Gilbert house, and seeing a dead Jeremy laying on the couch.

"Why did you bring her?" Elena asked Damon, making Damon frown.

Jeremy had come to the Gilbert house to get some of his things, but Elena mistook him for Connor and ended up stabbing him, and instead of calling Stefan, Elena called Damon for help, confusing everyone.

"Oh I don't know, maybe cause you just killed her best friend" Damon snapped.

Aria kneeled beside Jeremy, she glanced at his hand and breathed a sigh of relief, seeing the Gilbert ring still around his hand, "Wake up Jer" Aria whispered, "Please wake up".

"I can't believe this happened, what am I gonna say to him?" Elena panicked.

"Thanks for not ditching the family ring after it drove Ric crazy?" Damon suggested.

"How about you tell us what happened?!" Aria asked, glaring at the doppelganger, "Have you completely lost your mind? Do we need to admit you in a mental institute?".

Before Elena could reply, Kol entered the Gilbert house, followed by Stefan, "Look who I unfortunately found" Kol said.

"What happened?" Stefan asked, "Why didn't you call me?".

"Yeah doppelwitch, why did you call Damon and not your boyfriend?" Kol asked.

"Shut up Kol" Elena snapped.

"Start speaking Elena!" Aria snapped, annoyed that Elena kept dodging all the questions, "Why did you stab him?!".

"Because I thought he was Connor!" Elena yelled.

"You thought Jeremy, your brother, was the hunter you murdered?" Aria asked, having a hard time believing what Elena said.

"Oh dear" Kol mumbled, knowing exactly what was happening to Elena, he had warned Aria and Jeremy to stay away from her, but when have any of them listened to him.

"What?" Damon asked Kol.

"Tell you later" Kol replied.

"I need to go upstairs and shower" Elena said, walking away, "Clean all the blood off my hand".

As soon as Elena left, Jeremy woke up with a gasp.

"Jer" Aria said, hugging the overwhelmed boy, happy that his awake.

"How you feeling mate?" Kol asked.

"What happened?" Jeremy asked confused.

"Long story, buy the e-book" Damon replied.

"Short version, your sister stabbed you, in your neck" Kol informed, shocking Jeremy.

***

"What are you doing?" Damon asked, seeing Aria scrub the floor.

"Cleaning Jeremy's blood off the floor" Aria replied.