Epilogue Pt.2

~~~~~~~~~Ross' P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~
"Ross stop. Jacob is right next door". She said pushing me away. "You look like that and you want me to control myself?" I asked. "Shut up." She said getting out of bed. "Why can't you give me some love? I mean lately its just about Jake." I pout. She laughed. "I gotta win this bet. He'll say I cheated." She said. "How if your not asking me about it?" I ask. She thought about it. "Because I'll be able to seduce you into telling me." She smirked. "Yeah right." I say. She raised an eyebrow. "Tomrrow night." She said walking into the closet. "You missy are so..." I trailed as she walked back out. "Am so what?" She asked. "Oh nothing." I say. She came back on the bed and crawled towards me. I gulped. "You wanna tell me?" She smirked. I shook my head. She started to kiss my neck. I held the bed sheets. "Mommy. I'm hungry. Can we have breakfast?" My little man asked. Thank god. She smirked and got up. "Your gonna wish you never said anything." She said walking off.

"Alright. This is our part." I say. He nodded. "Sing it." I tell him.
"If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you Find out what we're made of When we are called to help our friends in need
You can count on me like 1, 2, 3 I'll be there And I know when I need it I can count on you like 4, 3, 2 You'll be there 'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah Ooooooh, oooohhh yeah, yeah". I smiled. I can't wait to see how she reacts. "How was that dad?" He asked looking at me. I smiled so big I think he was frightened. "It was Amazing! Your mom is gonna love it." I tell him. This built his confidence a bit.
~~~~~~~~Laura's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~
I couldn't take it any more. They keep laughing and whispering and its all too much. "Okay! Fine you little Ross clone! Tell me what you and your father are planning before I take back my end of the deal and change into something else!" I snapped. He smirked. "Well its not much fun now is it?" He asked. Oh my god. "Okay. That's it!" I say crossing my arms. "Silent treatment?" He asked. I just pouted my lips. "Mom.Can ask you something?" He asked. I nodded. "How do you impress someone without having to try too hard?" He asked. I looked at him. "Is this about your dad?" I ask reading him like book.

He blushed. "No." He said. I chuckle and hug him. "Sweetie. Your dad is fascinated by you. Everyday you shock him. Not just cause your growing even more handsome than he but with all these special qualities you have. Your so young. And growing so fast. Anything you do is impressive to him." I say. He smiled. "Really?" He asked. Aww. Insecurities about not measuring up to expectations. "Jake! Lets roll. We need to be at the studio man." He called from the other room. Studio? "Bye mommy." He kissed my cheek. "Woah! Woah! This late?" I asked. "I'll have him in bed by ten." He said. "Ross... What time is it?" I asked. "Its 9:34. Its just a quick thing. Relax." He said. "I promise mommy." He pouted. They both started to pout at me. "Ugghh...Fine." I say. They smile. He takes his hand and they leave. Nice way to say thank you by the way! My boys..... Gotta love em'.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out "What does it take?" by Ellicat.This will be a series. I need a cover for it. So I'll let you all know! Comment and Vote!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥