• Chapter 13 •

Hi guys! I didn't exactly plan to make this a long story, so there will be about 3-4 more chapters and then the end. But don't worry, I have already planned a spin off series. I'll give the synopsis when this story ends!

"Talia, do you have everything you need?", I ask

"Yes Papa! When will we go?", Talia asks, running across the hall to the kitchen with a backpack in her hand. I pick it up from her and keep it on the kitchen counter.

"We'll go after eating breakfast", I look at my watch, "You have to arrive at 8:30. There's still half an hour left"

"Okay! What's for breakfast?", she asks while drinking her milk.

"Bread, jam and butter, as you had asked last night", I say keeping a plate in front of her. She quickly gives me a kiss on the cheek and then starts shoveling the food down, while I stand there in shock. 

This is the first time she has given me a kiss on the cheek. 

A smirk pulls up at my lips as I think of ways to tease my sons. I won last night's card game, so I definitely have bragging rights. Right now though they all have gone to either in university or school. Adriano is in his last year of college and will be joining me in business next year.

After about twenty minutes when Talia is finished, I grab her and make it to the car. With her bag of course. Her school is around ten minutes by car, so when we reach, we see parents dropping their children off. 

I get down and help her off the car.

"Okay Tesoro, today I will be able to go with you till your classroom, since you are new. But unfortunately that's only for today"

"But that's not fair", she pouts.

"I know, but why don't you go ahead and make some new friends?", I encourage her. She then find of to the playground where all the teachers are introducing the children to each other.

Through the corner of my eye, I give a silent nod to the bodyguards stationed around the school corners, dressed as normal school guards.

I'm not taking any chances when it comes to my children. After dropping Talia in her classroom and bidding her goodbye, I get in my car and drive off to the office.

 After dropping Talia in her classroom and bidding her goodbye, I get in my car and drive off to the office

I walk in the classroom after Papa left and made my way over to the teachers desk.

"Okay, childern, we have a new student. Why don't you tell your name to them, hmm?", my class teacher, Ms. Roberts asks.

"Okay", I say with a shrug,"Hello! My name's Talia Rossi and I'm your new classmate"

"Talia!", a voice calls out. I turn my head and spot a familiar face sitting to the right.

It's Axel.

"Seems like you two know each other. Why don't you sit together?", Ms. Roberts says.

Smiling, I walk over to him and sit next to him.

"So you still have the keychain?", he asks. I show him my red bag which has the keychain attached to the zip.

"Yup, and do you have the bracelet?", I ask. He then shows me his hand, the ribbon bracelet dangling from it. I quickly shoot him a smile and listen to what Ms. Roberts is saying.

A girl sitting behind me, taps my shoulder. I turn around and she brings her hand forward.

"I'm Tanvi. You must have lived in India, right?", she asks.

"Hi Tanvi. How did you know?", I ask curiously. She points towards my payal which were peaking out from my socks. Chloe bought them as a gift for me and I decided to wear it for school today.

"Your accent too", she adds.

"What's accent?", I ask.

"Umm", she sighs, "Forget it. It's hard to explain"

"And how do you know?", I question.

"Thats because I'm smart", she says. She doesn't look like she's showing off though.

"How smart?", I decide to ask. She only gives me a light smirk. I laugh shaking my head and turn towards the board, where Ms. Roberts is teaching.

When the first two periods finally end, it's time for break.

Axel, Tanvi, me and two other boys, who are twins named Jaxson and Joey, make our way towards the playground. We decided to first eat our lunch and then play football.

Tanvi turns her head towards a girl who's sitting alone on a bench. She takes my hand and then drags me towards her.

"Let's ask her to play with us", she says. I shrug. The more, the better.

"Do you want to play with us?", I ask when we reach her. She looks at us hesitantly, but then nods her head slowly.

"I'm Elise", she says sticking both her hands out. Grinning at her, both Tanvi and I grab each of her hand and shake it. Hooking our arms together, we 'escort' her to the boys. 

After the introductions, we start playing with many others joining us. Even the teachers were watching us with smiles on their faces. 

I even had nicknames for all my friends. Elise was 'sese', Tanvi was 'Tee' and the twins were 'J1' and 'J2'. 

Although I had a lot to catch up to, every one was very friendly, and helped me a lot. By the end of the day, I knew everyone's name and practically, the whole class was friends with each other.

I was expecting it to be a much worse day. It was so fun. I'll definitely tell everyone about it. A giggle escapes me as I think of the boys reaction towards Axel.

They didn't like Axel last time, when I showed them the keychain and told them about him. But I think they'll be happy for me. 

Who would have thought that I would have made so many friends just on the first day?

"Sir, the young miss's school is about to get over", my assistant informs me.

"Is everything in order?", I ask.

"Yes sir", he replies.

"Good, put the plan in motion", I say.

**************************************************************

Incase you are wondering, 'sese' is pronounced as 'say-say'. Weird, I know 😜

So, sorry for the late update guys, I was a bit busy these days. But, guess what?

It's a double update! Scroll down or click to read the next chapter😉

But don't forget to vote and comment 🤗