Chapter Twelve.

D A V I N AEdited

D A V I N A
Edited

I get ready for my day at the Rossi's.

I wore a black lace corset, dress pants, and a blazer that was draped over my shoulders. My feet wore strappy heels, making me a good 5'8.

I was quite anxious to go there, and I never get anxious, unless it's for a mission or something.

I fix the rings on my hands, and sigh.

I throw my hair into a low ponytail, securing it with a rubber band. I apply a bit of gel to secure my baby hairs.

I had a pretty nice hair line, it suited the sharp features on my face.

I strut down the stairs, towards my family.

Mom wore a tight fit black dress, whilst my Father wore an all black attire. Black suit, black shirt, and black shoes. His hair styled back, and his beard shaved to perfection. Rafael had the same thing as my Father.

We all usually wore black, as a power statement.

Black is a powerful colour. It can resemblance some of the darkest things, and that's what I admire about it.

We each make our way to the SUV, and buckle ourselves in.

We sit in an unbearably uncomfortable silence, with my foot tapping against the floor of the car.

"I swear to god, you tap that foot one more time, I'll end you." Mother growled.

"Ah, I love it when you say your sweet words, Ma." I smile, sarcastically.

We reach the mansion in a good 20 minutes, and all pour out as soon as we reach the front of the house.

We each make our way up the steps, and smile as a maid opens the door.

She trembles in fear, and ushers us in.

We walk into the family room, and I find an unfamiliar face looking up at me.

His hair was styled to an absolute perfection. He had an impeccable jawline, with a sharp nose. He wore a white shirt, black slacks, and black shoes.

He had a few rings on, with an expensive looking watch.

I watch as he looks me up and down, nodding in approval for some reason. We make sudden eye contact, and he smiles.