Chapter 31

"Swipe the card." Wen Yu took out the card.

At this moment, the shopkeeper still stared at him incredulously.

Ten minutes later, Wen Yu left the flower shop holding a bouquet of ninety-nine roses.

The shopkeeper stood at the door, looking at his back, tears streaming down his heart.

She could see that this man was really going to buy ninety-nine nine hundred and ninety-nine roses!

Moreover, that black card shows that he really can afford it! !

However... they don't have a store!

These are fresh roses shipped by air. There are only more than 100 roses in their store. This handsome guy wants to buy them now. In order to prevent him from not buying them, she just said good things and asked him to buy ninety-nine...

Woo woo woo.

Why is this world so unfair? Why are some people rich and handsome!

No, she wants to know more now—what is the sacred girl who was thought by this handsome guy to give 99,999 roses!

Regardless of whether he likes flowers, he is willing to buy, and he has so much money to buy men, they are so **** enviable!

If her man is so handsome, how can he send roses to him? She sticks roses to him every day!

The shopkeeper at the door watched Wen Yu leave with tears, and then watched him get into the car—

Oh, Rolls-Royce Phantom.

She didn't cry, really!

"Mr. Wen, this flower is so beautiful."

Brother Wang glanced back and smiled.

Wen Yu looked down at the flowers and said nothing.

He is not a person who likes flowers, in fact, all he likes is work.

But this flower reminded him of Chi Zhengzheng, especially when her face was slightly red, she was even more beautiful than this flower.

"Miss Zheng Zheng will definitely like it!" Wang Ge said with a smile.

"Yeah." Wen Yu tickled the corner of his mouth slightly.

The ninety-nine roses in his hand are already a big bouquet, but he has been holding them, from the flower shop to the car, and from the car into the Wangjiang Manor, and returned home.

He was wearing a suit and a stern face with profound features, but he was holding a very unbalanced rose.

Wen Yu stepped into the house with a smile in his eyes.

Sweeping his gaze, he did not see Chi Zhengzheng. He raised his head and looked at the second floor.

At this time, Wang's wife hurriedly walked out from the side: "Mr. Wen, Zhengzheng has moved out!"