33. Vian Din Pavilion

When the group of Meixiang left, the part of the crowd suddenly realize something.

That old man and that young man is a scam!

Old Leng and Bai Zihan scolded and cursed by the crowd on their heads are oblivious to this. Tian Ling who is the master mind of their act is currently on his reverie fantasizing of what items he'll buy with his loaded treasury.

Tian Ling with a good mood follows his Little Xiang. Tian Ling started to point at the different gambling stalls but only ignored by Meixiang. The whole team also didn't care at Tian Ling's persuasion, they are not as thick skinned as him. Tian Ling who was ignored by everyone then started to tease their little tourguide when he sees his pockets bulging with coins, "Aiyo it seems Little Gin earns a lot today."

The little boy didn't bring any amount today but Meixiang gave their little tourguide a money while the bets are going on. Meixiang said it's his salary in advance. Without hesitation, he cast his bet where Meixiang pointed again and again gambling all the amount in every bet.

Their little tourguide didn't care of Tian Ling's words. He continuedly guides the team and only talks when he answers questions regarding the Central.

They are still strolling around the plaza when a sudden shout rang. A man with well built body is weakly running and pleading for help. Around his neck is a thick metal that the man is trying to remove but only fails. The people around are indifferent towards the man and tried their best to ignore him.

Meixiang just observe from the sideline so her subordinates did so.

A man in a gold attire appeared accompanied by his entourage the same as the disheveled man, their necks are with thick metals around. The man in gold attire is laughing like enjoying the scene he is seeing while he's playing a small object on his fingers. The ticking sound gets louder and quicker. When the man in gold attire clicked the item on his hand, the head of the disheveled man suddenly exploded.

His flesh and blood spurted and his headless body is lying on the ground.

The people around are with mix reactions. Others continued walking like they are strolling at a beautiful place and everything is going fine. Some diverted their gazes and some those brave enough are looking at the now headless man's body.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk I keep on suggesting Vian Din to change these neck rings into something neat that no blood will spill. Now this young master needs to clean this dirt. " he then gave a signal to his slaves to clean the mess on the ground.

In Central, killing is not a sin but cleaning the mess is a must.

Some people around are in a complicated mood with the casual remark of the man in gold. They gripped their passess and tried their best not to be noticed.

When Meixiang's team returned to their inn, they then bombarded their little tourguide multiple of questions.

"It's Vian Din Pavilion. They are operating in the capital for only a hundred years but their roots are deeper than some of the powerhouses of the Central."

It's hard to enter the Central but it's harder to stay in the central. This hundred of years seems short but the Vian Din Pavilion's strength in that span of hundred of years establishing inside the Central never diminish and continue to get stronger day by day.

"They can offer multiple services that the five powerhouses provide. Beast taming, refining scepters and weapons, pills and elixirs, special services, and they also provide trainings exclusive to their employees. Although not the best as the powerhouses provided, it's all in good quality. They also own the biggest auction house in the Central. In this auction house they auction their high rate items and also servants. This is their main service that is not available to other powerhouses- they hunt servants and sell them."