Chapter 32

All the complicated emotions were overwhelmed by Chi Zhengzheng's clothes.

Wen Yu didn't know why he came, or what he said, but all the unhappy emotions disappeared the moment he saw Chi Zhengzheng.

His voice was two-pointed with a smile: "Chi Zhengzheng, open the door."

Inside the room, "Ping Pong Pong" rang.

After a while, the door was opened again.

Chi Zhengzheng still wears the pajamas, but the mask on his face has been lost, leaving a clean and beautiful face.

She glanced at him, then immediately blushed and lowered her head in embarrassment, only showing him a crocodile head.

Ahhhhh! !

She wants to kill Wen Sisi now! ! !

Wen Sisi bought this pajama. The two of them just bought a four-piece bed suit. Chi Zhengzheng wanted to buy another pajama, and Wen Sisi followed her into the store.

Wen Sisi, who had been ridiculing her taste, brightened his eyes and suddenly picked this one.

Of course Chi Zhengzheng will not do it!

But Wen Sisi said: "If you buy this set, I will check it out for you."

Chi Zhengzheng: "...a deal."

Is she the kind of person who wears this kind of pajamas?

Without spending money, of course!

She is so poor, Wen Sisi is willing to spend money on pajamas for her, will she still refuse? !

The four-piece set on the bed cost her a lot of money, and the rent is still owed, so it can be saved.

It's very cold tonight. She is still in her menstrual period. This set is not very thick and can be worn completely.

Washed and dried.

To do a good job of mental construction, she put on the pajamas that didn't cost money.

However, she never expected Wen Yu to come!

How does he know she is here? !

Oh... he is Wen Yu, he wants to know, of course he can.

But he didn't make a single call, so why did people come? !

Wen Yu put his fist in front of his lips and coughed: "Well, it's pretty cute."

Chi Zhengzheng's head almost fell to the ground.

She maintained the image in front of Wen Yu for so long, but she broke her work because of a pajama! !

So angry!

"Well... why are you here?" Chi Zhengzheng, his voice sounded like a mosquito.

Wen Yu: "You move away without saying anything, can't I come and see?"

Chi Zhengzheng: "..."