Chapter 101 - The Rocketman

(Y/N) was given direction by Iceberg to see where he's heading. He made to where Iceberg was, he ask for some help to get something ready. Then it was prepared. (Y/N) leans on the wall to take a nap, then...

Luffy: "WHOOOA! THERE IT IS!"

(Y/N): "SHEESH!"

He jumps hitting his head on the ceiling.

Chopper: "(Y/N)! You were here the whole time?"

(Y/N): "Not exactly..." he rubs head.

Luffy: "THIS LOOKS COOL!"

Chopper: "AMAZING!"

Then Kokoro and her granddaughter Chimney and Cat arrived, along with Zoro and Nami.

Kokoro: "I'm warning you, this is a crazy train. Its name is Rocketman. We can't even allow passengers to be on board."

Luffy and Chopper's eye were shining by the the sea train.

Zoro: "What's up with that face?" he sweatdropped.

(Y/N): "I was wondering the same thing."

Kokoro: "That shark head is attached as a joke."

Then stairs were put down and comes out the mayor of the Water Seven.

Luffy: "Ice pops!" he was surprised to see him alive.

Iceberg: "Straw Hat... So you really were okay. It's just like what the your friend (Y/N) said. So you brought them here, Kokoro-san?"

Kokoro: "Looks like you survived, huh, Iceberg? What're you doing here?" she asked.

Iceberg: "The fact that we both are here means that we were thinking the same thing. We just can't help giving idiots a hand, can we?"

Kokoro laughs and Iceberg chuckles a bit.

Iceberg: "I had to say. Thanks for helping me (Y/N), I appreciate your effort."

(Y/N): "It's no problem. Glad you're helping us bring Robin back."

Iceberg: "Use it, I've finished servicing it. Water and coal have been loaded and it's storing the steam right now."

Luffy: "So you were getting ready for us, pops?!"

Iceberg: "Wait to rejoice until you survive the ride. After all, this was a failure built before Puffing Tom was completed. No matter how much you tune it up, its steam engine can't control the speed. I can't guarantee your lives."

Luffy: "Okay! Thanks, I've pops!"

(Y/N): "Alright everyone! Get on!"

Luffy: "Granny! We're leaving as soon as Nami comes!"