24 ; ❛❛ ache ❞

tempted ; jeon jeongguk

"so now mind telling me how you got all of this?" you asked in a soft voice as you tugged a blanket over him, "i...went on a mission....and accidentally made a mistake....which led us to get caught....and soon started fist punches and kicks" he said trying to sound funny. 

but it wasn't. 

you sighed as tied your hairs in a low ponytail before making way on the other side of your bed. "are you again gonna put pillows in between?"  he asked as you made your way to the side. 

"no as long as you will stay on your side" you said as smiled at him before sitting on your side then laying and turning the lights off but as soon as you did, his phone buzzed. making you turn it on again as he picked his phone and looked at the caller id. 

"its mom" he said and looked at you. "must be san...give it to me" you moved your had forward as he gave you a glare which you sweetly rolled your eyes at and he hands the phone to you. you picks the call and as expected, san face popped up. 

"mummaaaa" he squealed as you chuckled. "what happend san?" you asked as the phone got taken by jungkook mother who you greeted. "oh hey y/n, san was not sleeping so we called and i think he can sleep now" she said looking at san who tugged himself in his grandfather arms. 

you smiled at her as she smiled back again, "i think im disturbing you-" but before she could even complete her sentence, the phone got taken by jungkook. you looked at him as he shared a glance with you before turning to his mom who was on face time.

"mom..actually i think we are not going to Paris since i don't think the honeymoon or whatever this vacation is necessary" he said. "so what do you think? you both can get together here?" she asked as jungkook just stayed silent. 

"jungkook...y/n will give all her time to san here, which im glad too since the main focus of you to get married was because of san, but i need her to look at you too and you look at her..." 

"if you and her stay here in korea...your main focus will be work and her will be san" "why don't you both understand that you both need to get along too"  it was more like a scold. 

"its just two weeks....give it to each other in the city of love" she said as jungkook just shook his head playfully. "so you guys better pack tomorrow, and day after, your flights are booked already for" she said. jungkook just hummed. 

"now, good night and say it to y/n too" with that she ended the call making jungkook groan and look at you who had a poker face. "are you okay...?" he asked as you hummed, turning the lights off once again before sliding down on the mattress. 

"wake me up if you need something in the middle of night jungkook..." 

"good night" you said which he replied with, "good night to you too y/n"