Chapter 33

Do you want to blame her?

Why is it so serious all of a sudden?

At this moment, Chi Zhengzheng's heartbeat seemed to slow down.

Wen Yu drove the car to the side of the road, stopped, turned his head, and looked at her seriously: "Don't move out easily. If you don't like it, we will move together."

So, don’t leave alone,

The house was missing one person, it was like everything was missing, and it suddenly became empty.

Chi Zhengzheng was stunned, and Mu was stunned to look at him.

If you don't like it, move out together?

Then... move to a new place, do they still live together?

She suddenly understood what Wen Yu said.

The heart "pounded" like a deer about to jump out.

In fact, she had faintly felt this way from the time Wen Yu chased Wen Sisi's apartment, so he "ordered" her to follow, and she was honestly led away by him.

What she wants may really be available.

The corners of Chi Zhengzheng's mouth slowly rose, rising higher and higher, smiling a little stupidly, obviously a fairy-like appearance, but wearing crocodile pajamas, and smiling so stupidly, it looks really-silly.

She said, "Okay."

The corners of Wen Yu's mouth also rose, raised her hand, and gently patted her crocodile head: "Good."

Run away from home for the first time, time, seven hours.

After ten o'clock in the evening, Wen Yu returned to Wangjiang Manor with one suitcase in one hand and Chi Zhengzheng in the other.

It was a bit cold outside at night.

Fortunately, the pajamas wrapped people tightly. Chi Zhengzheng didn't feel cold at all. On the contrary, the hand she was holding by Wen Yu was hot and sweaty.

In order to adapt to her feet not being able to take too many steps, Wen Yu didn't walk fast.

Push the door open, and the light turns on.

Chi Zhengzheng followed Wen Yu into the house. It was already late at night, and there were only the two of them who had just returned.

Wen Yu released her hand and said, "Wait here, I will leave the suitcase."

"Oh, good..." Chi Zhengzheng responded.

She glanced at the room, then lowered her head to look at her feet.

The feet moved a little at a loss, just... very embarrassing.

After all, I left in the afternoon, and now being brought back by Wen Yu, it made her feel that she was...doing it.

Hmm... Would Wenyu feel the same way?