Chapter 35

"Ms. Chi, we are ordered by the boss to customize the evening banquet style for you." Secretary Xu is still such a sharp career elite, and his voice is stern.

Chi Zhengzheng and her have dealt more than once, but they are also used to it.

"Ah? Why didn't he tell me." She was a little surprised.

As if thinking of something, she hurried to find her mobile phone.

Sure enough, there was a message an hour ago-

[Wen Yu: I have arranged a styling team for you and have fun. 】

Chi Zhengzheng raised his hand, covering his face, his face was already red.

She probed and waved at Secretary Xu,

"Then you come up."

"Okay."

Secretary Xu is very respectful, and his attitude is basically the same as that of Wen Yu.

Soon, the modeling team came up.

Secretary Xu said: "Ms. Chi, these are the clothes and shoes that the boss personally selected for you. They have been modified according to your size."

While talking, she glanced at the person behind her, who hurriedly unfolded the clothes she was holding, and let Chi Zhengzheng pass his eyes.

It was a azure blue long skirt with a layer of tulle of the same color, which made the skirt shrouded in fairy mist, ethereal and extremely beautiful.

"It's so beautiful!" Chi Zhengzheng was surprised.

There are also many dresses in Chi Zhengzheng's wardrobe, which are luxurious and beautiful, but there is no such amazing clothes as her. She stretched out her hand and gently touched it. The silk-like fabric under the tulle ran across her palm, which made people happy.

Wenyu may not know clothes, but he knows her preferences very well, knows what kind of clothes she likes, and also knows what kind of clothes suits her best.

"Then Ms. Chi, please put it on."

Secretary Xu showed a small smile at the corner of his mouth.

Chi Zhengzheng nodded, and was escorted into the bathroom by the assistant holding the skirt and changed into his clothes.

When she came out, the assistant put on her shiny high heels again.

"Secretary Xu, how is it? Does it look good?" Chi Zhengzheng asked softly.

"It looks good." Secretary Xu said immediately.

Her always expressionless face was slightly surprised, and her eyes were always on Chi Zhengzheng's body, without moving away.

It's really very, very beautiful. Not everyone can wear this color. Chi Zhengzheng's skin is very fair and has no blemishes. Wearing this skirt makes the whole person look like a fairy who accidentally fell into the mortal world. It can fly gently in a moment.

Chi Zhengzheng walked towards the mirror.

As I walked, the hem of the skirt swayed slightly, and the tulle was slightly misty in the light, which was so beautiful.