Chapter 37

"Chi Zhengzheng is too courageous, right? He even wears 230 million imitations of jewelry?"

"Don't say it, it's pretty real, it looks very expensive, and there is no sense of cheapness at all."

"Hey, Chi Zhengzheng is so stupid today. Treasures like Deep Sea Dream dare to wear fakes."

"No, this is still a collection of Aunt Xu Jiahong's house. Wasn't this the one that she dismantled?"

"She is really embarrassed this time, I am embarrassed for her."

...

Chi Zhengzheng didn't speak, her expression was a bit sluggish. No one could tell what she was thinking from her expression, but they could feel that she was wandering.

Wearing fakes was dismantled, so he was still distracted? !

Wen Sisi was also taken aback. She tightened her lips and subconsciously argued for Chi Zhengzheng: "Xu Jiahong, what does Chi Zhengzheng wear doesn't matter to you? This is my birthday party. Don't mess around!"

"Sisi, don't be angry. After all, this matter is related to Aunt Jiahong and their company. She is a little anxious, so please forgive me. Jiahong, so are you. You can't say anything privately." An Qinru persuaded, totally. Looks like taking care of the overall situation.

Even Wen Sisi couldn't find out what was wrong with her words, and even thought she was making ends meet.

But Xu Jiahong understands as soon as he listens, and now he has more confidence, and he takes a step forward--

"Sisi, this time I have to tear down Chi Zhengzheng. You know the impact of imitations on my aunt and their collection. This is a very shameful thing in the jewelry industry! I must seek justice for the Deep Sea Dream and let Everyone knows the value of Deep Sea Dream and it still rests in my aunt's jewelry company!"

This is very righteous.

Wen Sisi was choked and didn't know how to refute it for a while.

After all, Aunt Xu Jiahong's family is in the jewelry business, and it is very large. So although Xu Jiahong's family has no skills, she is also included in their circle. Now she is going to help her aunt, what can they say?

Standing by and watching Wen Yiran took a deep look at Chi Zhengzheng, his eyes were still complicated, but in the complexity, there was a hint of indescribable joy.

--Look, if you have to live with Wen Yu, what can you get?

--The house lives in someone else's house. Even the jewelry can only wear fakes, even if it's cheap, there are only fakes.

Chi Zhouchen pursed his lips. He glanced at Chi Zhengzheng complainingly, and thought to himself, why is Chi Zhengzheng so stupid? Or maybe she doesn't know?

It may be that I don't know!

He stepped forward and was preparing to defend Chi Zhengzheng.

She didn't know it was a fake, so it was excusable, and there was no need to go online.

An Qinru noticed that Chi Zhouchen was walking forward, knowing that he was going to come forward for Chi Zhengzheng, and immediately said: "Jiahong, is it possible that you have misunderstood? Sister Zhengzheng...maybe she is wearing a deep sea dream? ?"