Chapter 41

This......

The corner of Wen Yu's mouth raised slightly.

Chi Zhengzheng's face reddened instantly, and the roots of his ears also reddened. His eyes blinked, and he looked away, not daring to look at him.

The female doctor on the side couldn't help but laugh, and saw the two men and women ambiguous in front of her, which made her uncontrollable laugh.

As long as they look a little ugly, she won't scream because of a single look.

Because of the sound of "Mom and Dad", Chi Zhengzheng still didn't dare to look at Wen Yu when he came out of the pet hospital. He kept his eyes away from Wen Yu and only secretly looked at him from the side.

When I met him for a while, I immediately moved away in a panic.

Fuck, shy.

Chi Zhengzheng touched his hot ears.

Wen Yu blushed at first, but seeing Chi Zhengzheng's reaction, the corner of his mouth couldn't come down, and he kept staring at her with warm eyes.

It was still a bit dirty when it came in, but it was clean when it came out, the hair was fluffy, and the small paws were washed clean and there was no dust at all.

Chi Zhengzheng could finally hold it completely into his arms.

Wen Yu was holding the things he bought to keep in his hand, and first opened the passenger's door for Chi Zhengzheng. After she got in, he put the things in the trunk and sat in the driver's seat.

He didn't rush to drive, and looked at Chi Zhengzheng, who lowered his head and touched her, and never looked at her.

Wen Yu laughed, her voice also filled with a deep smile: "Don't look at me yet?"

Chi Zhengzheng's ears that had been cooling down turned red all of a sudden. She simply convinced herself, why do you love blushing and red ears so much? !

Her eyelashes trembled, she quickly raised her head, glanced at Wen Yu, and then "brushed" her head down.

With such a blushing look, Wen Yu suddenly tightened, took a deep breath, and then exhaled it slowly, before speaking in a hoarse voice: "Chi Zhengzheng."

"Hey?" Chi Zhengzheng answered without looking up.

Wen Yu: "You..." Can you not be so cute?

"Huh?" Chi Zhengzheng finally raised his head to look at him, the temperature of his cheeks and ears also faded slightly.

What do you want to say?

Wen Yu: "Hold my son, I'm going to drive."

"Swipe," Chi Zhengzheng's face just cooled down, suddenly reddened again.

What son, isn't it that they are... Mom and Dad?

Wen Yu kept looking at her, seeing this, the arc of the corners of her mouth became more obvious.