Chapter 46

Chi Zhengzheng is reading a book.

She was lying on the sofa and reading, with the book in front, Wen Yu was also lying on the sofa, holding the laptop.

Keeping the original among them, Wen Yu felt an eyesore and kicked to the ground.

"Wang!" Retained dissatisfied howling at Wen Yu, and then jumped up again, this time it walked to Chi Zhengzheng's shoulder nesting, not giving Wen Yu a chance to kick it.

Sure enough, after Wen Yu looked at it coldly, he stopped paying attention to it.

Keeping the tail and shaking it, he lay down next to Chi Zhengzheng with some pride.

After a while, Wen Yu said, "Zheng Ye will be back tomorrow, and I will pick him up in the evening."

After a pause, he said: "You go with me too."

"Huh?" Chi Zhengzheng was taken aback.

She was at a loss why she wanted to go, but Wen Yu thought she was at a loss who Zheng Ye was.

Therefore, Wen Yu explained: "Zheng Ye is a former classmate of mine. He has been helping me deal with things abroad for several years. He is my most capable assistant besides Secretary Ning and Manager Hao."

"Oh..." Chi Zhengzheng blinked.

"Zheng Ye is the future heir of the Zheng family, but he has ambitions and is unwilling to do so. He said that he is more optimistic about Yu Ding. Although the Zheng family is also going up, the pattern is only that big. The person in charge of the Zheng family is Zheng Ye. If my father can continue to work, he will help me open up Yu Ding's future in Yu Ding." Wen Yu added.

Of course, Zheng Ye's choice is actually very smart.

He clearly saw Wen Yu's talent in business. Yu Ding's future is definitely far from what the Zheng family can compare. Compared with going back to guard the Zheng family, Zheng Ye obviously wants to witness Wen Yu's business empire, even Help contribute.

What an attractive thing for a young man.

Moreover, it is also good for him to help Wen Yu. At least Yu Ding will not be embarrassed with the Zheng family. If he meets in the mall in the future, the Zheng family can still be taken care of by Yu Ding.

If it weren't for Zheng Ye's outstanding ability, Wen Yu wouldn't worry about using him.

Chi Zhengzheng suddenly realized: "Oh~"

She understands very well, how could there be less talented younger brothers who are swarming around the male protagonist?

If not, it is unscientific!

If it weren't for this CP-free novel, there must be a lot of confidantes around the male protagonist, this is the standard routine of male frequency.

But Wen Yu was really good to Zheng Ye. People like him who didn't like socializing even helped him out, even pulling himself to join the crowd...

Gee.

"Okay, let's go together at that time." Chi Zhengzheng nodded, leaned back and continued to read the book.