Chapter 48

The crowd laughed and booed.

Chi Zhengzheng reached out and picked up the wine bottle. It took a long time for her eyes to focus, and then her voice was hoarse: "Stop drinking, just drink one bottle."

--It is rare that she was drunk and still remembered that she promised Wenyu to drink only one bottle.

An Qinru smiled and said, "Sister Zhengzheng is so fun, you won't drink it if you don't lose."

"Yes, come on, start a new game!" Everyone started to shake the dice.

Chi Zhengzheng didn't move. He leaned back on the sofa, his cheeks were slightly pink, his eyes were misty, and his eyes were not focused. Holding an empty bottle in his hand, the corners of his mouth were slightly raised, as if he was smiling.

Is she really drunk? !

An Qinru was surprised, isn't Chi Zhengzheng's drinking volume particularly good?

Could it be that she hasn't drunk for too long, and she got drunk after only one bottle?

Her eyes flashed, and she stretched out her hand to postpone Zhengzheng: "Sister Zhengzheng, come on, let's start, shake the dice."

Hearing the words, Chi Zhengzheng stretched out his hand on the sieve cup blankly.

At this time, Wen Yiran suddenly said: "If she loses, let me drink, she is drunk."

Everyone was taken aback, and subconsciously looked at Wen Yiran.

He didn't move, just slightly lowered his eyes and put his hands on the sieve cup.

Beside, some people who had been onlookers suddenly started to chuckle--

"Hahaha, Yiran, this is Lianxiangxiyu?"

"It's an ex-fiancee after all, she is also affectionate."

"Haha, what's wrong with Yiran, brother?"

...

This group of people are basically young people, especially those who have just grown up. Seeing this situation, they immediately followed suit.

An Qinru's face was extremely ugly for a moment.

Because of the shame at Wen Sisi's birthday party last time, Xu Jiahong, who has been silent today, finally couldn't help it, and said: "Brother Yiran, Qinru is still here, why don't you help Qinru drink? Zhengzheng..."

Only An Qinru is mentioned, because she and Wen Yiran are now a bright couple, but they are not engaged.

No one mentions Wenyu, they are used to when he doesn't exist and don't take him to heart.

But Zheng Ye wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, and said to his heart-God, what are these people doing? !

He was about to speak, looked at Wen Yu, and immediately stopped the sound.

Wen Yu was packing his coat and Chi Zhengzheng's bag, and then took out the car keys.

He is not a talkative person. When Chi Zhengzheng said that he didn't want to play, he had already packed up his things and was going to take her away directly.