Chapter 51

Two weeks after this gathering, I was very calm, and Chi Zhengzheng took a live~www.mtlnovel.com~ to study.

The big net that Wen Yu and Zheng Ye wove towards Wen Jia is finishing, and Chi Yan and Chi Zhouchen are also quiet and quiet.

Wen Jia Chunfeng is proud.

At this time, An Qinru found Wen Yiran, who had just come out of the company.

Wen Yiran frowned as soon as he saw An Qinru. He always wanted to see people before. He didn't know when he didn't want to see them so much. On the contrary, he felt a little troublesome.

Especially when she woke up in the hospital that day and found An Qinru was sleeping next to her, Wen Yiran's brows could catch mosquitoes.

But in the end, it was the person he had always liked. He talked to her softly, watching her caring about him and being busy for him, and his heart was also very touched.

In the next two weeks, he has been dealing with the company's affairs with Wen Jingsen. The Wen family is proud of the recent spring breeze. Naturally, there are many things and a lot of entertainment.

Coupled with this deliberately, Wen Yiran hasn't seen An Qinru for many days.

--He didn't know, the more he avoided, the more An Qinru would clenched.

She rarely came to the company to look for him. He always went to look for her. The moment she saw her today, she subconsciously tightened her brows.

But he still smiled and said softly: "Qinru, why are you here?"

When An Qinru saw him, her eyes immediately turned red.

The various thoughts in Wen Yiran's heart were put down, and he immediately stepped forward anxiously: "Qin Ru, what's wrong with you? Who is bullying you? Tell me, I'll be the master for you."

An Qinru's eyes were redder, and she reached out and hugged him.

Wen Yiran was a little stiff, but soon relaxed, raised his hand and patted her back, "Qinru, what's the matter, tell me."

An Qinru's tears fell all of a sudden, and she raised her head to look at him: "Brother Yiran, I, I..."

"What?" Wen Yiran wiped her tears.

An Qinru bit her lip and muttered, "I'm pregnant!"

Wen Yiran froze all at once, and then stared at her blankly, with his hands stiff on her face.

An Qinru leaned into his arms, but her eyes flashed.

--Wen Yiran really changed. If he heard this news when he was still Chi Zhengzheng's fiancé, it would definitely not be the reaction!

At that time, she was making arrangements. She wanted to marry into Wen's family under the welcoming of Wen's family. She wanted Wen Yiran not to carry the identity of Chi Zhengzheng's fiance, and Chi's happily married her...

So she won't get pregnant and won't get married.

But now Wen Yiran's reaction to this news is absolutely unhappy!