Chapter 54

Chi Zhengzheng did not leave home, nor did he not want to marry him, Wen Yu was happy.

She was also very happy, Wen Yu... Wen Yu confessed to her.

Her cheeks were red, and she looked up at him with a smile in her eyes: "You will say anything after you say it, so let's listen now."

Although the roots of her ears were so red and even her cheeks were hot, she still looked at him firmly, wanting to listen to love.

Wen Yu coughed, his eyes drifted away, and the roots of his ears turned red again.

"Say it."

"I love you." After Wen Yu finished speaking, his face was completely red, and he dared not look at her.

Chi Zhengzheng's face was also flushed, but her eyes were full of smiles, and her eyes were shining. She raised her hand, covered her face, feeling the hot temperature, and then whispered: "I love you too."

Wen Yu abruptly retracted his sight and looked straight at Chi Zhengzheng.

Inside, it was a fiery beast that was about to burn, and it was also a beast that could swallow her. The beast he had worked so hard to suppress was awakened by a word of her, and could not be taken back.

He opened his mouth, not knowing how he said that sentence-

"what did you say?"

Chi Zhengzheng lowered her head, this time it was her turn to dare not look at him, the whole person was as red as smoke.

Love doesn't know where it started, but it keeps going deep.

Even if she didn't know if her efforts could be rewarded, even if she had thought about it, maybe she could work hard by herself, but in the end she still can't change his fate "no CP"...

But because she loves him, she is willing to try hard.

This lifetime of life is so short, it can't tolerate a moment of wasted, and it can't tolerate regrets that can't be left to death.

Love is love, like a raging fire, shouldn't hide, don't have to dodge.

She slowly raised her head, and the stars were shining in those eyes: "Wenyu, I love you too."

Wen Yu's body trembled slightly.

He never knew that a single sentence could be so powerful. At this moment, his life seemed to be complete, and he was so happy that he didn't know how to describe it.

It seems that all the sufferings in the past two decades have only allowed him to accumulate enough luck to wait for this person to appear.

Wen Yu suddenly stretched out his hand and hugged Chi Zhengzheng. There were countless emotions in his heart that could not be vented, and at this moment, he could not suppress it.

A pair of arms as hard as steel bars hugged her tightly and walked to the door of the master bedroom.

Wen Yu paused slightly: "Zhengzheng, can I start moving to the master bedroom today?"