S|S

Side Story:
A Diluc x Venti chapter
(Genshin Impact Modern AU)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

"I don't get it, we've been so happy all these years yet here you are with another woman? Is my body not enough to please you!?" The actor in the movie Diluc and Venti were watching said.

Venti was bawling his eyes out while Diluc is just patting his head for comfort, he too was drawn in the movie.

"Sisi, I told you already, there was nothing between us!" The male lead said.

"But! Chaoxi! I wait for you day and night, isn't that enough evidence to tell you I love you?" The female lead said. "I've been trying to tell you I have a family! Yet you decide to cling to me!" The male lead said walking away.

"But wait! You're all I have! You're all I want!" The female lead said. "Unfortunately your feelings are one sided," The male lead said as he vanishes into thin air.

"You won't do that to me right?" Venti asked looking up at Diluc. Diluc sighed and wiped Venti's tears.

"Why would I do that to you, I don't have a family of my own, my only lover is you," Diluc said.

"Really?" Venti asked. Diluc chuckled and lifted Venti up to his lap.

"Venti, we're together 24/7 I don't think I can get a side chick or a family, not like I'm planning to," Diluc said.

"You don't want your own family?" Venti asked. "I mean we could... Have our own family," Diluc said. "You want me to get pregnant with your child?" Venti asked. "Yes— is that possible?" Diluc asked.

"We won't know unless we try," Venti said flirtatiously as he winked awkwardly at Diluc.

Diluc stood up and carried Venti to the bedroom, he laid Venti on the bed and walked out the room closing the door.

"DILUC!?" Venti shouted confused on what's happening. "It's your time out, saying such vulgar words," Diluc said.

"YOU PUT ME IN HORNY JAIL?" Venti shouted. "WHEN DID I EVER DID THIS TO YOU," Venti whined.

There was a doorbell so Diluc decided to answer it, it was Jean and Lisa.

"Don't mind Venti being noisy, he's mad I put him in time out," Diluc said.

"Putting your lover in time out jeez," Lisa said.

"DILUC?" Venti called out. "Yes?" Diluc answered. "REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME THAT YOU RAVISHED ME IN THE NURSES OFFICE EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE INJURED? OR WHEN YOU RAILED ME ON THE STAIRS OF THIS CONDO CAUSE YOU SAID YOU CAN'T TAKE IT, OR OR THAT TIME YOU SUDDENLY DID IT AT THE WOODS CAUSE YOU SAID THE THOUGHT OF PEOPLE WATCHING YOU RAILING ME IS HO—"

Diluc quickly opened the door as soon as he processed everything, "One moment," Diluc said to Jean and Lisa.

Diluc covered Venti's mouth and closed the bedroom door. "I'm sorry but don't say those infront of guests," Diluc said looking really red.

Venti scoffed. "You can even go out the door, it's not locked from the outside our lock is inside," Diluc said.

"I have to obey," Venti said. Diluc chuckled thinking how everything was a mess. "What am I gonna do with you," Diluc said head patting Venti.

They both got out the room and of course discussed the things with Lisa and Jean.

Weird ass and short chapter cause I'm bored and uh, craving DiluVen

I'll go have my afternoon sleep now