Chapter 62

Wen Jingsen was abandoned.

Because of the stroke, my legs were paralyzed and I could no longer walk.

"Yiran, quickly find an expert, let the expert give your dad a consultation, you must heal your dad's leg!" Xu Wei said anxiously, looking flustered.

Wen Yiran didn't move, and opened his mouth, unable to speak.

Seek an expert consultation?

Do everything to heal Wen Jingsen's leg?

They can still spend the money now, but does Wen Jingsen have this time to treat his legs?

"My leg! How could I be useless?! How could it be?!" Wen Jingsen burst into tears, his eyes widened, as if he could not accept this fact.

Wen Yiran stepped forward and patted his chest lightly: "Dad! Calm down, dad, don't be angry, calm down, let's deal with the immediate difficulties first! When the storm passes, you will be able to heal your legs!"

He couldn't accept it either. His entire face turned pale, but Wen Jingsen could no longer be stimulated, and the big difficulties in front of him had to be faced, and he had to hold on.

Wen Jingsen thumped his hand on the bed and cursed: "Bastard! He is a beast!"

—They all know that he is scolding Wenyu.

With so many things in the company, there are countless people waiting for them, Wen Yiran, seeing his dad's situation, decided to go to the company alone.

The crazy Wen Jingsen was silent for a while, and finally said: "Find a wheelchair. You can't live with the people in the company. You must ask me to go personally. Once you go, they will only catch you and ask you to find a way to give them money."

Seeing that he could cheer up, Wen Yiran finally got some comfort and was busy looking for someone to arrange a wheelchair and car.

Soon, Wen Yiran pushed Wen Jingsen away from the hospital, leaving only Xu Wei and An Qinru.

An Qinru remained silent, and Xu Wei sent the two away. Her anger couldn't help but she turned around and slapped An Qinru again.

"Bitch! I blame you for the broom star, these things happen as soon as you enter Wen's house, you are really the broom star, why don't you die, why do you want to marry into Wen's house?! Why do you bring disaster into Wen's house? Home?!" Xu Wei scolded.

She wanted to slap again, but was stopped by An Qinru.

At this moment, An Qinru also changed his face: "Do you think I am willing to marry Jin Wen's house now? Why not be unlucky? Why did I marry in! No, I want a divorce, I want to leave your Wen's house!"

Marrying in did not get any benefits, it was bad news.

"Bitch! You and Yiran have already registered. After our family's accident was registered by you, you will have to wait for the turmoil of my family to subside if you want to divorce!" Xu Wei gritted her teeth.

An Qinru cursed: "What are you doing? Dream, he has been setting you up since a long time ago. Wenyu is Yu Ding's boss. Can Wen's family be saved? The storm has subsided. Dream about you!"