Chapter 64

Chi Zhengzheng lived occasionally a little helpless, but overall he was very happy, but some people lived very badly.

After Wen Yu hung up the phone, Wen Jingsen lost his temper.

"Beast! This beast! I really should strangle him!!" Wen Jingsen only had one hand to move, so he smashed things with this hand. When he couldn't get things, he smashed the phone, the pillow, and the quilt.

Obviously angry.

Wen Yiran was also very angry, but he resisted the anger and stepped forward, with a hoarse voice comforting: "Dad, don't be angry, your body can't be angry, you must hold on."

Wen's family is in such a bad situation now, Wen Jingsen can't have any more accidents, this family can't withstand such storms.

Wen Jingsen shook Wen Yiran's hand: "How can he be so powerful? He is really hiding so deep!"

Wen Yiran smiled bitterly, yes, Wen Yu is really terrifying, he turned out to be the founder of Yu Ding, and they didn't know anything, they were all arrogant.

The truth that the Chi family can discover, obviously as long as they don't underestimate Wenyu, as long as they pay more attention, they can also discover...

But they were immersed in pride and complacency, and never took Wen Yu seriously.

Wen Jingsen cursed angrily, but couldn't help feeling regrets in his heart.

Wen Yu... unexpectedly has that kind of business talent.

He doesn't need to argue with Yiran at all!

Obviously, as long as he treats Wenyu better, maybe Wenyu will not hate Wenyu, nor will he take revenge on Wenyu, on the contrary...bring him supreme glory.

That's Yu Ding's boss who has been praised all the time, a business genius!

I thought that if he hadn't dealt with Wen Jia, if he would use his business talent to help Wen Jia...

Wen Jingsen was almost out of breath for a while, and his heart was filled with hatred and regret.

Xu Wei just hated: "Wen Yu, this beast, I shouldn't have been merciful at the beginning, and even gave him a chance to grow and let him harm him now..."

"Shut up!" Wen Jingsen interrupted her and gave her a fierce look.

It's not her, how could Wenyu hate Wenjia so much?

Xu Wei shut up immediately, not daring to speak.

Although she didn't like Wen Yu in the past, she would still pretend to be, but now because she hated her, she couldn't pretend, and she said all malicious things.

Wen Jingsen also wanted to reach out and strangle her to death.

An Qinru also knelt and sat aside, her eyes desperate.

Wen Yu is unwilling to help Wen Jia, and obviously, if Wen Jia has a posture, he will definitely suppress it, because such a huge Wen Jia can't hold it, let alone in the future?