50. Claire's scheme!

Jack Smith stood quietly and looked at him. He didn't know whether he was angry or not.

It would be normal if he got angry. After all, Anna Stark lied to everyone that she didn't know John Peter.

However, Anna Stark also had her reasons, she didn't tell anyone because of her marriage with Daniel. She couldn't tell her in-laws on the first visit that John Peter was her ex-boyfriend!

Jack Smith opened his mouth and said, "in fact. They are just children. Don't take it too seriously."

At this time, Daniel Taylor's mobile phone rang. It was a text message, "Hello, Uncle Taylor. This is Claire Ashley, John Peter's girlfriend. Sorry, I was at your house yesterday and made you angry.

In fact, I didn't expect to meet Anna Stark at your house yesterday. Anna Stark used to be a good friend to me. She knew that John Peter was my boyfriend, but she was always stayed close to him, always seduced him. When I came to know that I ended my contact with her. I didn't expect to see her at your house.

Anna Stark's family was very poor, so usually she likes everyone who has money. Just take your example. You are John Peter's uncle. I can't bear to see her cheating you like that. That's why today, I gather the courage to tell you everything. If you think it doesn't matter, just think I didn't say it."

Claire Ashley asked John that she wanted to apologize to his uncle and John gave her his phone number.

Daniel Taylor looked at the text message and smiled.

Jack Smith looked at him smiling, but this smile made him felt a little weird!

"What's the matter, Mr. Taylor?" he asked.

"Have a look." Daniel Taylor gave his cell phone to Jack Smith.

Jack Smith took over, stared at the mobile phone and read Claire Ashley's message silently. His expression became serious, "If Anna Stark is really such a person, I think Mr. Taylor, you should really think about your marriage and wedding ceremony with her."

In fact, up to now, Jack Smith had not figured out how much Daniel Taylor got involved with Anna Stark.

When Daniel Taylor called him to get the marriage agreement that day, he was also surprised.

Anna Stark was just a humble girl, a servant who came to work at their villa. Usually, she didn't try to make her contact with Daniel Taylor.

She just helped Daniel Taylor bandage the wound, and in a short time, Mr. Taylor made the decision to marry her, and Jack Smith was amazed by his decision.

Anna Stark really had away!

Even Mr. Taylor, who was so difficult to deal with, has been dealt with by her.

Daniel Taylor did not speak and looked at Jack Smiled.

Jack Smith thought about Anna Stark and felt a little angry, he said, "You don't know that today's girl is different from when we went to school. They don't learn well at a young age. They all wanted to have money and make relations without loyalty or sincerity."

Anna Stark lay on the bed, scrolled her cell phone for long and then slept for about an hour. When she woke up, she saw Daniel Taylor sitting nearby, looking at her.

Anna Stark rubbed her eyes and looked at him. "Sir, when did you return?"

"It's been a while." He looked at Anna Stark. His expression was very indifferent, but he was usually like this, Anna Stark did not feel strange.

Anna Stark was wearing Daniel Taylor's T-shirt. She leaned on the pillow and looked at him. "You cannot keep guarding me like this forever, while I am asleep."