Chapter 70

When he finished eating, Chi Zhengzheng couldn't wait to say: "Wenyu, hurry up, tomorrow is the New Year's Eve, so there must be a lot of people who are late for us to go!"

"Here." Wen Yu replied.

When he walked over, he was holding a scarf and gloves in his hands. Obviously, he was wasting time just because of these two things.

After walking in front of Chi Zhengzheng, he was not in a hurry. Instead, he slowly wrapped the scarf around Chi Zhengzheng, covering the person tightly, almost covering half of his face.

Putting on her gloves again, tightening the zipper of the dress, took the hat hanging on the side and put it on her head.

The previous Wangjiang Manor was empty, and the villa where Wen Yu lived was like a room without any debris, and the entrance was a wide open space.

But since Chi Zhengzheng came, there were more and more things in the villa, and some things she didn't bother to put in the cloakroom hung at the entrance.

Wen Yu didn't let people clean up, every day when I opened the door when I went home, as long as I saw a hat, or a pair of gloves, or other things that Chi Zhengzheng put on his hands, he would smile and be extremely warm.

"Hot!" Chi Zhengzheng frowned, frowning.

The heating was still on in the room, and Wen Yu couldn't wait to wrap her so tightly and hotly.

"Observe, it's cold outside." Wen Yu said, opening the door.

There was already white snow outside, and a chill came immediately.

Chi Zhengzheng hurriedly said, "Wait! You also wear a scarf and gloves!"

As she said, she hurriedly got in to find a scarf and gloves for Wen Yu, kept to follow her, and ran up and down happily.

She knew where she left the things, and quickly took them out, tiptoes, and her mouth narrowed: "Keep it low."

Wen Yu lost a smile and bent over.

Chi Zhengzheng seriously wrapped a scarf on him, and then said, "Hands."

Wen Yu stretched out his hand.

Chi Zhengzheng put it on him.

Seeing her serious look, Wen Yu couldn't hold back, lowered her head, and dropped a kiss on the tip of her nose, with gentle eyebrows and a smile on her face.

Chi Zhengzheng was stunned for a moment, then glared at him, blushing slightly.

"Wow!" Keep following them, wagging his tail.

"No, you can't go out if you keep it. It's cold outside. We're going to the supermarket and can't take you." Chi Zhengzheng looked serious and made sense to keep it.

Obviously retaining is not what you want to listen to, "Woo", and then get out of the room.

Outside, the cold wind was rustling, and a gust of wind blew in and kept a small sneeze.