FIFTEEN | 十 五

weird shit happening once again in this chapter

weird shit happening once again in this chapter. A lot of weird lines, but I guess it's fine.

FEELING OF REGRET.

They both stared at themselfs. Her muscles tensing up throughout the process as her golden pupils stared into his sky blue eyes.

His heavy body leaning against hers as she simply supported him by putting her hands on his chest, pushing him slightly backwards. Maintaining a stable position while his warm and heavy breaths escaped his mouth.

Satoru tried so much to focus.
So much to endure the pain.
So much to control himself.

Everything around him was spinning and the only thing that kept him from vomiting was her intimidating golden eyes that stared at him without break.

Thanks to Ryuna, he achieved stable state of his mind as his forehead rested against hers in relief.

But this thoughtful moment ended as soon as she started to push him away. His eyelids opened swiftly as he looked back at her worriedly that he might return to the state he was in before.

"Gojo move. I can't breathe if you push me like that.."
She looked away and that's when not only his forehead touched hers but also his nose slightly touched her cheek right next to her plump lips.

He needed something to hold onto in this moment, otherwise he knew he would lose his balance sooner or later.

Ryuna stiffened and hand that softly touched his chest moved up until her thumb slightly rubbed his lower lip. She knew it was wrong and she knew that it's for the best to act on defensive.. but seeing him like this in front of her reminds her of that night.

When he came to her as a small boy after an exhausting training that caused him many bruises.

His face looked just like then, as if he endured something rather painful, but she couldn't help him with it.

Now it bothers her even more because they are close to each other. They know each other well enough.. so it pains her to see him like this.

"We're going to put you into the bed, okay..?"
She asked sweetly as her eyes glanced down at his lips. Tension that grew between them was slowly yet steadily eating her up.

As for Satoru, he was sincerely honest because he was drunk and unaware of the reality. Or maybe, what if he was..?

"Ryu.. if you keep.."
He wanted to finish, but sharp pain hit his head as he groaned a little. Ryuna looked back at him and checked for the fever again.