Chapter 71

Wen Yu paid attention to her all the time, his face changed when he saw this, and he immediately stepped forward and hugged her.

"What's the matter?!" Wen Yu's voice changed, his face was panic, and his hands trembled slightly.

The dizziness was only a moment. Chi Zhengzheng closed his eyes hard and opened them again. He was all right again, only a little tired.

She rolled her eyes and put flour on Wenyu's face.

"Hahahaha!" After laughing, he kicked his feet and quickly slipped away.

Hearing this, he breathed a sigh of relief, and then curled his eyebrows and stared at her: "Chi Zhengzheng, you can't scare me anymore. Do you know how scared I was just now?"

At that moment, breathing almost stopped, and the heart seemed to stop beating for an instant.

I never want to feel this feeling again.

Chi Zhengzheng was taken aback.

She opened her mouth, wanting to say that she was not lying to him, she was really dizzy just now, and she is still a little uncomfortable now.

But looking at Wen Yu's face full of fear, she suddenly couldn't tell.

He is so nervous about himself. If you tell him, will he be worried? Wouldn't you even have a bad New Year this year?

"I'm sorry...I won't do this again..." Chi Zhengzheng moved and nudged him.

Immediately, she stretched out her hand cautiously, held his sleeve, blinked, pitifully.

Anyway, it's just low blood sugar, so I won't tell him.

Wen Yu helpless, raised his hand, nodded her nose, and whispered softly: "Don't scare me again."

"Absolutely not!" Chi Zhengzheng raised his three fingers, his round eyes widened, and his expression earnestly assured.

Wen Yu smiled even more helplessly, stretched out his hand, pulled the person into his arms, then lowered his head, and gently kissed her between her eyebrows: "Chi Zhengzheng, I really can't help you."

Chi Zhengzheng raised his head and grinned, with a silly smile on his face.

Wen Yu felt helpless.

The next process of making dumplings was quite normal, and the two of them didn't quarrel anymore, rubbing together and making dumplings honestly.

Chi Zhengzheng, who thought he could make dumplings, looked at the exquisite and identical dumplings in the box. Although they were not ugly, they were ordinary, varying in size, and quite rude. Dumplings...

Exquisite and beautiful, exactly the same is made by Wen Yu.

Ordinary, different sizes are packaged by themselves.

-It's a face slap.

Chi Zhengzheng looked at the dumplings, feeling a little frustrated: "How can you do everything? I feel that there is no room to play in front of you..."