Chapter 74

Secretary Ning was a little bit sad. He had never seen Wen Yu like this. In their hearts, boss Yu Ding, who was so powerful and omnipotent, would actually collapse, be painful, and vulnerable to a single blow.

"Send the doctor to leave." Zheng Ye arranged.

Secretary Ning nodded and respectfully sent away the doctor who still wanted to perform a craniotomy for Chi Zhengzheng.

Zheng Ye stood at the door for a while, sighed, and then left.

Inside the door.

Chi Zhengzheng lay calmly on the bed, Wen Yu just smashed something, and was talking to her in a low voice--

"I smashed something. You must have stared at me before. Why don't you open your eyes and scold me?"

The person on the bed breathed weakly and did not respond to his whispers.

"Are you still angry? I don't want you to go out to work, I am angry with you too much? That's why you don't want to open your eyes and don't want to see me?" Wen Yu sat down beside her, holding her His hand is attached to his face.

Her hands were a little cold, even slightly blue.

Wenyu's condition is also very bad. His beard has not been shaved for a long time, and his hair is messy. He has lost a lot of weight, and his eyes are black. Obviously, since Chi Zhengzheng fell, he has never slept well.

"May I apologize to you? It's more important to live healthy without you. I was wrong, I apologize, you get up quickly, keep it and wait for us to go home, you care about it so much and are willing to lose it. Down it?"

As long as Chi Zhengzheng can wake up, he can promise her everything, as long as she is alive, as long as she is happy, he accepts everything.

"They all say that you are not saved... how is it possible? They don't know anything, they don't know that you were good before, healthy, and alive, they don't know that we are still shopping for vegetables and eating New Year's Eve dinner together... "On the corners of the dry eyes, a drop of water slipped down and hit the back of Chi Zhengzheng's hand.

So how come the live Chi Zhengzheng was not saved?

These people are lying to him!

"They lied to me, how could they even want to open your head? You love beauty and your hair the most. If you know their plans, you will definitely be angry." Wen Yu whispered.

After a while, he closed his eyes, and more tears began to fall.

"Zhengzheng, Chi Zhengzheng, can you hear me? You always say that I talk less, but I have been talking for so many days, but you haven't said a word. You are talking less, and you will never talk again. Can't say I'm talking less."

Wen Yu said, holding her hand and touching her forehead religiously.

Once, no matter how Wen Jia treated him, no matter how much wind and rain he faced, he would never cry.

But now, Wenyu cried out in a low voice, with a choked voice: "10%, only 10% is possible, that is, 90% on the operating table, and can't get off again..."