Chapter 77

Wen Yu's burn looked scary, but because he came to the hospital for treatment in time, it didn't get in the way, and it was almost complete in two days.

On the contrary, it was Chi Zhengzheng. Although he woke up from the previous state, he was not as active as he was when he was just wearing it. On the contrary, he was a little weak and needed time to recuperate.

But Chi Zhengzheng did not want to live in the hospital.

"Let's get out of the hospital." After watching another wave of doctors away, Chi Zhengzheng looked at Wen Yu.

Wen Yu's face was a little ugly.

Of course, this is not because of Chi Zhengzheng, but because of these curious doctors.

Of course, his power can keep these experts and scholars from all over the world out, but in the face of the other party's "consultation and see if there are any problems", he had to put people in again, thinking about what happened. They can also discover any hidden dangers.

After that, no hidden dangers were found, but a lot of surprises and shocks were gained.

--The situation of Chi Zhengzheng is unprecedented!

Zheng Ye tried his best to invite them. Now there is no need to invite them. They ran over by themselves and lived in this hospital. They wanted to see the "head" of Chi Zhengzheng all day long.

But if you leave the hospital...

"This..." Wen Yu hesitated.

He was worried that Chi Zhengzheng's body was not yet fully recovered.

"I know my own situation. I'm just a little weak now. It's no problem. Maybe leaving the hospital will help me recuperate?" Chi Zhengzheng blinked and looked at Wen Yu.

He always couldn't help with this kind of look.

After thinking about it, he called Zheng Ye: "Help me find Dean Xu and ask if Zheng Zheng can be discharged from the hospital and go home for recuperation."

Zheng Ye: "..." You are in the hospital, can't you ask yourself?

He didn't need Wen Yu to speak, and he knew - Wen Yu must be guarding Chi Zhengzheng and staying at every step.

As his classmate and boss, Wei Shi can only see Chi Zhengzheng in his eyes.

Although I really wanted to hear Yu, but he was the boss after all, so Zheng Yekui answered the answer--

"Okay, boss."

Zheng Ye's question was quickly answered. Faced with Wen Yu and Zheng Ye's question, the director told the truth that Chi Zhengzheng could be discharged from the hospital, but he also asked the doctor to give her a very long medical order. And I have to come to the hospital the next day.

Her current situation is indeed a medical miracle, and it is also an object of curiosity by many experts.

So she must be alive and healthy so that the experts can have a set of reference data.