Chapter 78 : Finale(part 1)

The car quickly arrived at Yu Ding.

Hearing the rest of the car, stretched out his hand, wanting to take Chi Zhengzheng out of the car.

Chi Zhengzheng didn't stretch out his hand, but blinked his eyes and asked curiously: "Yuyu, am I going to the personnel department or Secretary Ning to report?"

New employees are under the management of the Personnel Department, and the secretary is under the management of Secretary Ning.

Wen Yu was stunned, and then the corners of his mouth raised slightly: "No, you report here."

Chi Zhengzheng: "...Is this okay?"

"Very good." Wen Yu took the initiative to hold her hand and led the person out of the car.

Chi Zhengzheng thought for a while, and was honestly led by him.

In the novel, the heroine was also brought into the company by the hero, so Wen Yu brought her in, shouldn't it be a problem?

The two stepped into Yu Ding's door.

As if thinking of something, Chi Zhengzheng looked at him: "Yuyu, I remember that your car seems to take a dedicated passage, and the elevator is also dedicated, so don't go through the gate."

Wen Yu did a good job of confidentiality, so he could be the boss of Yu Ding for so long, but no one could find out.

Wen Yu smiled lightly: "The first time you come, we go through the main entrance."

It's not clear why you want to go in by the main entrance. It's like the little biscuits that Chi Zhengzheng made by himself. He actually wanted to bring... to show off?

"Oh, oh, good." Chi Zhengzheng nodded blankly.

Wen Yu took her, and the two held hands, passing through Yu Ding's hall side by side.

Yu Ding's front desk is very professional, and he is looking serious and smiling at the moment.

One of them bowed his head to answer the phone, the other saw someone coming in, looked up, and was slightly taken aback.

Immediately, her hand hidden under the table stretched out to the side, tugged at the person who was on the phone, lowered her voice and quickly said: "Look! Look!"

So, when Wenyu and Chi Zhengzheng walked to them, the two front desks kept smiling and said in unison: "Hello boss!"

Yu Guang, has been sneaking at Chi Zhengzheng.

Wen Yu nodded and said nothing.

The security guard in the lobby hurriedly swiped their card, and Wen Yu took Chi Zhengzheng over.

After passing, Chi Zhengzheng looked back, and the two front desks still kept smiling and watched them leave. Seeing her turning around, they nodded in a friendly manner.

Chi Zhengzheng: "..." Why doesn't it feel right?

Why did she suddenly feel that she didn't feel like Xiaomi who came to work, but like she came to inspect-the boss?