𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒪𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇

THIRD PERSON
"Wake up, Y/N!" Marie shouted into her daughter's ear, vigorously shaking her to free her from her slumber, "You have.. visitors." Y/N groaned and lowered her blankets.

"I swear if it's that bleached ball of no good." Y/N mumbled and left her bed.

She walked out of her room, followed closely by her mother. She reached the living room and paused.

Y/N rubbed her eyes a few times to make sure she was fully awake, "Professor Moody?" Y/N scrunched her brows and looked around to the others by him, "Other.. adults.." She spoke confusedly.

"Come on now, we don't have all night." Alastor Moody motioned for Y/N to come over. The girl looked to her mom who seemed to be confused as well.

"Where are you taking her?" Marie asked.

"That information is classified ma'am but, we promise she'll be very safe." The girl with lavender hair chipped in. Boy was she beautiful.

Marie just wasn't having it as if she needed for Y/N to stay home, "You can't be sure of that." Marie whispered anxiously, "The Dark Lord he.. you can't-"

"The Dark Lord? Lord?" Y/N cringed.

"You-Know-Who will not know of your daughter's whereabouts Ms.Dixon." The colorful haired woman with Moody replied again, "We swear- all of us." She motioned to the other four people with her, "There's no way we'd put her into any danger."

"That's enough, Tonks." Moody spoke up.

"Well if you're so sure.." Marie handed her daughter a mini bag, "Just in case you get hungry." She seemed very worried.

"About that," Y/N put on the backpack, "I don't know if i'm so sure-"

"Marie?" William called from upstairs. Y/N's mother now seemed as if she were going to panic.

Marie rushed Y/N to the door, "What's going on?" He asked, walking down to the living room. Moody caught the hint and hurried Y/N out of the door.

"Bye sweetheart, I love you." Marie let a tear drop from her eyes. Y/N looked back at her mom with a scared expression.

"I love you too, mom." Y/N responded and walked out of the door.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

"There's my favorite girl!" Molly Weasley ran up to Y/N who stood very disoriented.

She had just arrived at a building that she was unfamiliar with. It was much like a regular house inside but what she wondered was, how it came to be.

Before she got in, Moody somehow made the structure expand to create the very place she stood in.

"Hi, Mrs. Weasley." Y/N responded to the kind ginger. Molly pulled her in for a hug and Y/N embraced her back.

Molly pulled away from the hug and squeezed Y/N's cheekbones between her palms, "Straight upstairs, second door on the left. That's where you'll be resting." She quickly motioned to the staircase in which Y/N had to walk up.

Y/N asked no questions. She went to the room she was ordered to but heard voices as she walked up the unnecessarily long staircase.

"Mudblood, werewolves, traitors and thieves," The voice spoke in a low tone, "If my poor mistress knew the scum they've let into her house, what would she say to old Kreacher?"

Y/N turned the corner only to see a house elf. She sighed thankfully, thinking that something was going to kill her.

"Oh, the shame." Kreacher continued on his mumbling.