#10 Camryn

~ Taste - Tyga - Offset ~
❤︎❤︎❤︎

I wake up to a loud buzzing. I turn over to see my phone about to vibrate off the table. I reach for it, cradle it in my hand. The bright screen flashes into my eyes. The words MOM spread across. I look around the room to see I'm not in my own room. I'm still at Emmett's.

I'm fucked.

I don't bother answering. As soon as her name disappears from my phone screen I check the time. 3 o'clock in the afternoon. How am I supposed to explain that I've been gone all morning and afternoon. 293 missed calls from Ollie, Dad, Mom and Evelyn in total.

I jump out of bed only to feel the dizziness rush to my head. I run my hand down my face and slowly walk out of the room. I can already feel the killer headache coming on. Everyone is asleep. Grey and Emmet asleep on separate couches. Zion on the floor and Jet leaned up against the coffee table with a pack of chips in his hand. The whole place is a mess, empty beer bottles litter the ground.

I walk over to Grey and begin tapping his shoulder repeatedly. "Grey, wake up. Please." I have no clue where to go. He groans slightly, moving around a little. I begin shaking him until his eyes open. "Greyyyy."

"Fuck, what?" He rasps in a deep, sexy morning voice.

"I need to get home now, Grey. My parents are looking for me," I whisper.

"Shit," he curses under his breath as he stands up. "What time is it?" We head to the door and I begin putting on my

"3:40pm! Greyson I'm fucked! Can you hurry up!" I rush as he takes his sweet time putting on his jacket.

He lifts his hand towards his ear. "Shut up! Fuck," he curses and tosses a sweater at me from the closet. I open the door and walk down the hall. I press the elevator button as I wait for Grey. The doors open just as he reaches the elevator and he walks in.

My foot taps against the carpeted elevator floor as I think about how I'm going to come up with a plan to save my ass. I have an idea but I don't know how well it's going to work out. But it's worth a try, I hope.

Grey gets into the driver seat as I sit in the passenger seat. I take out my phone mapping a cafe shop from here. "Grey, I need you to stop at the Kraze Kafe," I tell him. He gives me a weird look. "Please."

He nods and I hit start on maps and the phone begins directing him. "I don't have any money on me. Can I borrow a ten or something, I swear I'll pay you back," I assure. He reaches over the console and pulls down on the glove box.

Bills and stacks of cash fill the glove box. Mainly 20, 50 and 100 dollar bills. "What the fuck?" I curse as I take a 20.

"Don't ask questions, don't even bother paying me back. Just accept it," he says.

I agree silently. Where the hell is he getting all this money? Especially cash. He stops the car right in front of the Kraze Kafe. I get out and walk in. The first thing I notice is their brown theme. The employees are dressed in a brown cap and apron with Kraze Kafe embroidered in white calligraphy writing.

I walk up to the desk. "Hi, may I get 12 assorted donuts and two large coffees." Hopefully Greyson will appreciate the fact that I'm getting him something even if it's with his own money. She takes the order and I wait on the side for it.

I grab the order once it's done and climb back into Grey's car. "I got you a coffee." I place both coffees down into the cupholder and sit the donuts on my lap.

"You made a stop to get food while your parents are freaking out? What're you going to do? Bribe them with donuts," he scoffs as he begins driving again.