Buisness Dinner - Chapter 18

( Giovanni POV )
We have a meeting with the Brazilian mafia, they want to be allies, basically we are the second top mafia and Brazilian mafia is the 7th. Lorelai was supposed to be having dinner with her friends so this was even better. I heard supposedly there was going to be a new leader in a few years so it's better to do this now.

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to wait for the rest of them.

" WE HAVE TO GO! "  I yelled to my insanely slow family- not in that way but they act like we have all the time in the world.

" HOLD ON, WERE COMING " one of the boys yelled and they all started coming down quickly.

I left out to the garage so i could grab the suv and they ended up following.
———
Once we arrived to the restaurant i locked the door before they got out.

" now it's just a simple quick get in and get out, if any of you see any suspicions you know what to do. " I told them seriously and we started getting out of the car.

Once we went into the restaurant we looked around to see if they were there and luckily they weren't but i saw lorelai.

" Lorelai! " I yelled out to her and she quickly looked up-waved and went back to talking. We sat in the very back and noticed a boy beside lorelai, before we could get up the door opened.

( Lorelai POV )
What the hell is the Brazilian mafia leader doing here. I know who they are because they've been trying to get me to run their mafia for the longest.

" just put your head down " i told them quietly and they did that but then looked back up while i just ate- I'm sorry I'm hungry. I felt a presence beside me and i quickly looked up to see my oh so favorite person. I kept my face emotionless but oh no his- it was priceless, he looked so shocked.

" Lorelai " he said coldly and i sighed dramatically before going back to eating.

I felt him stare at me for a few seconds then he cleared his throat and walked away.

" here you go " i said to Nalaya giving her a piece of chicken strip.

" Well that was.. "

" intense " Aurora said finishing his sentence.

" oh well " i said shrugging my shoulders and went back to eating.

" Will you be okay? " Noel asked me worriedly though i don't see why.

" of course, why? "

" Just asking- "

" I'll let you know if anything happens " I told them in assurance and we continued to eat in silence besides the background noise and the girls.
——
When we finished eating i grabbed the tip and paid- i told them to just go wait in the car and i would meet them there. I grabbed my purse and walked to the table they were all at- honestly you'd think they would be gone already.

" Who is this lovely lady? " jacob asked staring at me which made me want to roll my eyes.

" I'm Lorelai " I said with a fake smile and sat down next to Elias.

" What are you wearing? " Elias whispered.

" clothes.. do you like them? " I asked sarcastically and he said something under his breath but who cares.

" Nice to meet you "

" K " I said shrugging my shoulders and felt them staring at me.

" Well, what's going on here? " I asked nobody in particular and they looked at eachother before Giovanni spoke