Nenjukkul Peithidum Maamazhai ❤️

Author's POV (cont'd):

Sahana was saved from falling down by Shiva, and the two exchange awkward glances.

"Aniku ivala thana naa theriyama idichen?" he remembered that day.

"Shiva, iva antha Shalini oda friend nenikuren. Mothalla ivala keezha vidu!" Rekha instructed him, but he made Sahana stand steadily.

"Hey, nee than aniku enga appa kitta wallet ah thiruda vanthavan la?" Sahana passed him a death glare.

"Thirutta?" Rekha rolled her eyes at Shiva, who did a head palm.

"Itha vida mukkiyama onnu sollanum, solla vidunga" as Sahana continued, she disclosed Preethi's intentions Vs Shalini's struggle.

"Hahaha! Ethachu padam paathutu variya nee?! Preethi kanavula kuda ippadi panna mata" Rekha laughed leaning on Preethi's shoulder, while Shiva was silent.

"Ippadi react pannuva nu expect pannen, ungala thiruthave mudiyathu! You guys will regret it." Sahana lost her patience and walked away from there.

"Vaa Shiva, ava kadakkara..." as Rekha held his arm, he stood still and looked at Sahana who was far away from them.

"Ithuku munnadi ponnungala paathathu illaya...vaa!" she pulled him and they also walked away.

"Shalini enna jeicha aprum Vikram ah pathi pesum bothu, avara eppadi face panrathu nu ippo varaikum nenikuren. Ivanga ellarum enna ippadi nambaranga, antha alavukku naa worth illayo nu feel panren." Preethi pondered and feared at the same time.

Shalini's POV:

Working as an audit is a pain in the ass; the project which my boss assigned prompted me to postpone the execution of my 5-month plan once again! Plus I didn't even get to talk to Vikram and Samar.

Speaking of the plan, I had invested 5 months for composing my own solo music with violin. Once I dropped the pencil and paper in the name of finalising its composition, I planned to execute it the very next day. But the reentry of Karthik and the unimaginable-but-realistic sorcery of Preethi were the reasons for postponing it the first time, morons like these are enough to destroy our dreams in a fraction of a second. Lucky for me, I regained my confidence in executing my plan.

Been ten years since I mastered my violin skills, and now I came till compostion without any lyrics and background music. Usually we hum a tune from a movie song when we are doing something casually, that was the first clue to form my original tune. Working on that tune took me five months, for a 3 minute solo. I practised this solo for almost infinite times on the violin during that 5 month period.

After coming back home from the office, I took a shower and relaxed my mind with a cup of filter coffee. I switched off the mobile data in my phone to avoid distraction and scooped out the composed notes for my song from the wardrobe safe.

However I am still distracted due to the stupid car honking sounds outside my house. Gosh, I wish I had rented a sound-proof house.

Waiting for another 10 minutes, I finally began executing the song in a silent environment and recorded it in my phone. I'm so excited on how it's gonna turn up!