Introduction

Credit to Encantadiafan12 for the amazing cover of this book!

Y/N is a big Harry Potter fan. However, her friends, Laura and Vera, are not. But that's okay. She often daydreams about living in the Wizarding World, going to Hogwarts and of course, meeting her favourite characters (Severus Snape and Lucius Malfoy). But what she would never have guessed, not even in her wildest dreams, is that it would come true. At least the last part.

There is a new prophecy in the Wizarding World: "The Keeper of the Diamond shall seal the fate of the Wizarding World. Either the Chosen One or the Dark Lord shall use this fate to destroy the other one, for only one of them can live". But what the Trio, the Death Eaters, Voldemort and even Dumbledore don't know, is that what they seek is not in their dimension. At least not right away.

*All Harry Potter characters belong to J. K. Rowling. I only own Y/N, Laura, Vera and their parents. The three girls are 18 years old. I have been thinking of writing this story for a while. I hope you enjoy!*

*This book contains Severus Snape x reader and Lucius Malfoy x reader*

Started: 7/8/2021
Ended: 7/15/2021
Updated: 8/31/2021

PS: This story has been updated in terms of grammar correction, more descriptive scenes as well as a few extra scenes (8/31/2021).

This story is also posted on Tumblr (yan-senna) and AO3 (Yan_Senna).

I hope you enjoy the story!