chapter 66

Start.

Sid twist Sana hand and pull her from back ,

Sana winch in pain ahh,Sid twist her hand more and bend to her ear and said,

Sid twist her hand more and bend to her ear and said,

Sid-don't try sehnaaz don't come close to me again I can't handle it ,

Sana eyes filled with tears ,she feel pain but didn't utter a word now,

Sid-don't There is no need to take pity on me, whatever I did, I did everything drunk and forget what I said, I don't need your coming to me breaks me again, makes me weak and I am not weak, I don't need you stay away from me.

And leave her hand ,
Sid -now leave and turn his face other side,

Sana
She breaks down seeing his hatred for herself, she does not believe that till yesterday the person who loved her so much, used to fulfill all her things without thinking, considered everything about her, kept her like a child, today he hated her .

Sana POV,
No Sana your sidharth does not hate you, he is angry with you because you have given him the reason for him, by explaining him, he will understand that .

I want my Siddhartha back, whatever I do, I will have to explain to him or else he will burn himself in the fire of this hatred.

Sana wipe her tears and run to sidhart and hug him from back.

Her hand is on his bare chest ,her body is attached with his back.

A desire rush in sidharth body the feeling of her skin her touch which make him crazy

Sana rest her head on his back holding him tightly.

Sid close his eyes when he feel her hot breath on his skin.

Sana-sidharth don't go away from your naaz ,I know you have lots of anger on me ,its OK you can scold me for that but don't go away,

I have reasons whatever I done I can explain,

Sid turn and push her ,

Sid-to hell with your reason I don't want to hear any explanation .