7

"What is he doing in my house?" Harry snaps at Louis, "I didn't called him!" Louis answered back as Bran was still standing so he motioned him to sit next to him kindly.

"I'm sorry but uh if you want me to leave i can go-" Bran says but Luna interrupts him saying, "Oh no honey, i see you're Louis' new friend and you're welcomed here." She says and he smiles going to sit next to Louis who grins at him.

"But mom he's human!" Harry says with wide eyes looking at his mother who rolled her eyes and said, "Doesn't mean we would treat him any different! He's a part of our pack and our pack is our family!" Harry huffs and quickly starts gulping his tea as he glares at Louis.

"Anyways, Good morning Bran. How did you came here?" Louis asks and Bran smiled brightly wiping the corner of his mouth where there was some food he said, "Morning Louis, I actually came to pick you up for work."

"You don't need to drive all the way here Bran. I could've came with Niall." Bran smiles softly and strokes Louis' cheek as he said, "I wanted you to come with me." Louis blushes that made maya and gigi coe at them, "Aww... Look at them, so cute!" Gigi nods at Maya's words making Louis blush even more.

"Brouis!" Niall says making Gigi and Maya laughs out loudly saying, "Niall you and your ship names!" zayn shakes his head, "Never fails to entertain us Nialler!"

"Guys stop it, they aren't even dating!" Harry says in annoyed tone, "yet!" Harry looks at zayn who said that and argued back saying, "An Omega and a Human can never be mates!"

Everyone started laughing, including Bran making Harry yell out loudly in frustration and annoyance, "What!"

"Oh Dear, your thoughts are like those old people who still live in the nineties and fourteen. I mean its Twenty twenty one and we can love, live, laugh with whoever we want! It's about basic human rights, everyone deserves happiness!" Gigi says and everyone nods agreeing with her.

"No I meant to say that his mate has rejected him so he can't date anyone!" Harry says looking at Louis who's eyes turned down to his lap with a frown on his face.

"Hey, his mate was a fool to reject such a beautiful person and that means he can't date anyone! He's free to do as he please as Gigi said everyone deserves happiness even the one who's being tested so much by god but i see the story' changing huh!" Maya says wiggling her eyebrows looking at Bran and Louis blushed at that and decided to speak.

"Guys, we're just friends for now and about the rejection, there's still Twenty-eight days till my and my mate's bond vanishes completely!"

Bran smiles at Louis and says, "I don't care about your bond with your mate Louis. You're a beautiful person in and out and you deserve every single happiness in this world!" He kissed his cheek making Louis blush, god how much more is he going to blush today!

"They are so cute!" Niall says fake sobbing making everyone laugh at his dramatic cries."Stop laughing it was a terrible joke..." Harry says rolling his eyes.

"Um... Luna in this ball party are we allowed to bring someone like a partner with us? I wanted to bring bran with me!" Louis asks holding Bran' hand looking at Luna.

"Of course you c-" Harry lost his patience at that

"NO YOU WON'T BRING THIS OR ANY HUMAN TO MY BALL PARTY" He yells at Louis making him flinch and shrink back whimpering.

"Harry! Is this a way to talk to an Omega!" His father, the pack alpha scolds him making him stomp his feet and he leaves, he can't handle this anymore. Everyone's getting on his nerves today.

"Don't mind him, Louis and Yes you can bring whomever you want whether it's a human or wolf everyone's welcomed in this party." Luna says smiling as Bran wraps his arm around Louis giving him a side hug.

•••

"D'you wanna go shopping?" Bran asks as their work was over for today and there's still 2 hours till the ball start. They both were in Bran's car right now.

"Uh i don't have enough money-" Bran chuckles and says, "No Lou! I'll buy you anything that you want-" Louis shakes his head interrupting, "No! You won't buy me anything. I have enough money to buy myself a meal and i don't need anything other than that!"

"What will you wear in the ball-oh no- Louis you have no great suit! Lou come with me, we'll buy loads of stuff!" Bran drives towards the mall, "Fine! But I'll buy lunch for both of us, deal?"

"Deal!"

•••

"Wow! your house is so beautiful! But- where are your parents?" Louis asks sitting on the couch with Bran, they both had lunch outside and did their shopping so now they were in his house.

"They... kicked me out when i came out uh- you know as gay so... i found myself a job when i was 19 i think at that time and then Liam gave me a home and Job..."

Louis smiles and Bran chuckled, "Okay, enough of talking we have half an hour to get ready for the ball so let's start."

"Oh yeah where can i Change?" Bran points at upstairs, "In my bedroom, I'll change in the guest room."

•••

"Louis you ready?"

"Yes!" Louis walks down shyly wiping his hands on his jeans he asks, "how do i look?"

"Breathtaking Lou!" Bran goes and cups his face, "So gorgeous! If your mate saw you today he will be so jealous that he had denied just a beauty!"

Louis blushes and keeps his hands on his shoulder he said, "You're lookin good as well! I like this colour on you, it suits you soo well."

"Thank you! Now shall we prince?" Bran bows and offers his hand to louis, who giggles and hold it, "Yes, please!"