SUMMONED! AND MEETING WITH AN ASSASSIN

SUMMONED! AND A RUN IN WITH A ASSASSIN

"That will be 838 yen" said the shopkeeper

After paying the shopkeeper and walking out of the convenience store Subaru felt a sting in his eyes.
"I guess anyone would hurt their eyes after gaming all day in their room" muttered Subaru with a tired voice.

He shielded his eyes from a blinding light and when he opened them he sees he is in the middle of a street with demi-humans walking around.

"This stuff is obviously not fake... THAT MEANS I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED IN A PARALLEL WORLD!" shouted Subaru at the top of his lungs.
The demi-humans started give Subaru some weird look so he decided he should move out of the way and explore the city first.

He spotted a apple stand and decided to try if he could buy it

"Hey old man these a apples right?"

"I am not a old man kid the name's kandamon,and these are apples you buying anything" said the shopkeeper

'Hmmm... I cant read but i can understand what he is saying' thought Subaru

He decided to try his luck by giving kandamon a yen

"Kandamon-san will this work?" said Subaru while showing the yen coin.

"What's this, this doesn't work here meaning you are flat broke get the hell out of here" shouted Kandamon

"You can treat me a little better you know!" cried Subaru

And what happened next is the most embarrassing thing he ever experienced because he couldn't read the sign he entered the ladies bathroom and got slapped on the cheek then he entered a demi-human only restaurant and got chased and fell in a river.

"Damn it, where did my protagonist status go and where's my excalibur and the cute girl who summoned me" Subaru said to himself while sitting in an alley that screams suspicious.

"What the hell are you mumbling about" heard Subaru, he looked up to see 3 people one tiny one bigger than him and a thin one

"What do you guys want now i am in a bad mood go bother someone else" said Subaru completely being oblivious to the fact thatthey were going to rob him.

"Drop whatever you have and we will not hurt you" said the tiny thug trying to sound threatening.

From the end of the alley a little girl with blonde hair was running towards them in high speeds.

"Are you the cute girl who summoned me!" asked Subaru in high spirits again.

"Summoned? i don't know what are you talking about but good luck with this! Live strong!" said the girl running past them and jumping on the roof with a little to no effort.

"Will this by any chance stop you?" asked Subaru a little afraid.

"Not at all what happened ruined the parade so it will get worse" said the big one clenching his fists.

"This a compulsory event meaning i will surely win, COME ON YOU LUMPS OF XP" shouted Subaru.

"Xp? what are u even talki-" tried to say the thin one but was interrupted by Subaru who charged at the big one and kicked him hard at his side and sending him to the wall.

"Don't underestimate a SHUT-IN-NEET" Shouted Subaru while running towards the tiny one and punching him in the face.

Subaru was a about to go for the thin one but he pulled out a pair of knives from his back and Subaru's confidence faded into nothingness.

"I am sorry it was my fault" said Subaru as he stepped back, he bowed down and the ones he hit stood back up and they all started kicking him and injuring him preety badly.