Chapter Twenty-Three

Third pov.

Icy blue eyes stare into chocolate brown orbs in an unwavering gaze. Bryan holds his ground, unwilling to lose this fight. Chocolate orbs settle into a bored glare, whilst Jon's eyes stay wide.

Three minutes and 23.6 seconds later, blue eyes close and a grin slowly crawls upon Bryan's face. "I win Jon~" Bryan laughs, chocolate orbs filled with mirth. Jon sighs despairingly, "I know, I'll pay your restaurant rent for this month for losing the arm wrestling; your security system cameras and doors for losing that breath holding competition. I need to pay for you groceries for two months, and give you a hoodie for the staring contest, that's all, right?" Asked the green haired man.

"Yup!" Bryan chirped happily, then made a 'gimme' motion at the man. Jon sighed, and slid off his green and purple hoodie and handed to a beaming Bryan. Whom of which had tossed off his blue jacket and Pokémon hat to put on the cocoon of warmth known as Jon's hoodie.

The animatronics that were watching this exchange, being Lefty and Spring, couldn't stop laughing, and at some point Michael had stopped his work to watch the managers battle it out while their virtual counterparts where playing an intense, if not somewhat fatal, game of tag.

They were hopping in and out of Evey technological they can get ahold of while chasing (or being chased by) the other.

"VB! If you don't win me that Switch system, I will kick you out of my phone!" Bryan shouted with a laugh; Bryan had bet on VB winning this 'game' when Jon saw it play out during the owners' staring contest.

"VJ! Don't you dare lose! We owe Bryan way too much already!" Jon barked out.

"Yeah, like more stress will help me." VJ quipped, dodging a gleaming silver sword that narrowly hit his ear. Said sword disintegrated into code once it passed the virtual greenette.

"Really?! A Zelda sword? Really?!" Exclaimed VJ, quite exasperated with VB.

VB laughed maniacally, eyes glinting in unadulterated joy. "We haven't played like this since we were kids!-" "Mainly because you almost killed my on a daily basis!" (Laughed VJ) "so why not take advantage of it while it lasts?!" VB called. VB climbed the rafters and sent a Mario kart red shell at VJ, who pulled out a Zelda shield.

Under the (much safer) barricade of tables, Lefty, the originals, Spring, and Michael sat to watch.

"So," Jon started, "Is this normal?" "Not really!" Chirped Bryan, a big grin on his face.

"Yeah, normally we just hop into a mysterious hole in the floor to play mini games." Lefty said with a shrug of his shoulders.

VJ froze along with his counterpart, making VB's thrown frying pan hit him directly in the center of his chest, causing him to fall and become winded. VB had also frozen in place at the words.

"What?" Asked Jon, dumbfounded.

"It's just something we do." Bryan started. "We hop into a portal, play some games, and get a currency to use at stores nearby." He shrugged.

Hey guys, I'm just going to end it here for today, I promise to finish it soon and I'm sorry for not updating in so long I just had one hell of a year haha, anyway, Merry Christmas! And enjoy this partial chapter and a couple of edits of previous chapters.