(CHP 10) LEGENDS

The white whale, for whom they were waiting for, was here! The soldiers drew their weapons, the magic cannons were charged and the false sun was shoot into the sky. Everybody got a good look of the beast. It scary, ugly and huge! If it fell on the their army, no body would survive. The whale noticed the troops and looked at them as if they were bugs, Pride was enraged by it's gaze but Subaru stopped him from surfacing.

Subaru:- "Don't interfere the other me. This is my fight, no this is our fight!."

Crusha, who could guess the internal dialogue of Subaru and his spilt personalities spoke...

Crusha:- "Well said Natsuki Subaru, all troops charge!"

Their army consisted of Crusha troops, Priscilla private soldiers, Anastasia's Iron Fang, Felt camp's knights along with Emilia camp's power houses Subaru and Rem. Wilhelm lead the army along side with Subaru. He jumped onto the whale and Subaru acted as the bait along with Rem who was assisting from behind Subaru. Yes, this time around Subaru was reigning Patrasche.

Rem:- "My hero is indeed looking cool."

Subaru:- "Did you say anything Rem?"

Rem:- "Nothing, look in front or else we will hit the whale."

Subaru:- "Yes ma'am!"

Rem kept on throwing ice magic at the whale while Wilhelm kept on slashing it from above and the agile Iron fang from the sides. It threw a large smoke wave towards the larger chunk of the army and just then a crack opened and the fog disappeared into it. The one who was not to be seen for so long, great spirit Beatrice had appeared!

Beako:- "You truly have been very mean to me recently, Subaru! I am very unhappy, I suppose."

Subaru:- "Forgive me Beako, you are one of the few people I can rely on after all!"

Beatrice was now on Patrasche together with the other two. Beatrice had accompanied Reinhard in the search mission of the wives and as she had returned it means that, they found the wives.

Beatrice:- "We found the sin archbishop of greed along with his wives. Right now the rescue mission of the wives is been carried out. Reinhard is having a hard time keeping that Regulus bastard at bay. "

Subaru:- "We will have to hurry up on our end then.... "

In the mean time, Wilhelm scooped out the white whale's right eye and hit the now open area with Subaru's fire sword. The eyes socket was now on fire as the whale started to burn from the inside.

Wilhelm:- "Suffer like all of your victims have! "

The whole army's moral was high but they couldn't relax yet. The cannons were charged and the magic missiles hit the whale.

Magician:- "It seems just as Subaru-dono had said, it has the ability to decrease the effectiveness of magic!"

Crusha:- "All according to plan... It is about time. "

The fog around the whale grew thicker, now even the false sun ran out of juice. The battle had taken a grim turn, or so it was supposed to happen. They could prepare in advance due to Subaru's warning and another false sun was shot and wind magicians cleared the fog. The whales roar attacked the soldiers mentally but thanks to Subaru they were ready with a counter for that too!

Rem:- "We.... We haven't suffered a single casualty yet! "

"Yeah! Let's do this"

Wilhelm was now shook of from the whale. He fell on the ground but due to his ground dragon's help he didn't suffer major injury. The whale was now after Wilhelm but it wasn't the original, rather one of its copies. The original was high in the air. Crusha, on hearing Subaru's explanation of white whale's abilities, had decided to let it spilt and make it weaker.