TWENTY SEVEN ; mall

(CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN - mall)

in real life !

holly woke up, curled into alexs side. she assumed he was still sleeping due to the soft snoring escaping his lips. she smiled at the sleeping boy who still had his gross beanie on. (kidding ofc /j)

she continued to fiddle with the bracelet on her hand until he woke up.

"good morning," he said a few minutes later, "ah, fuck the sun oh my god!" he quickly rolled out of bed and tumbled on the floor.

"good morning!" holly laughed, throwing him his beanie which was knocked off by the covers.

"mhm-" he groaned pulling down his beanie and standing up. holly was stil giggling at the fact he fell. "thats so embarrassing,"

"you dont think im embarrassed? sheesh,"

"i mean i dont see why you would be. because i know damn well i would fucking cry," she put her hands up in fists and made baby noises to demonstrate.

"well im not a pussy sooo," he shrugged, hopping into bed, "good night, holly,"

"what? cmon, you film tomorrow. get out of bed so we can get you new clothes because whatever you wear... isnt... yeah! lets go." she rambled, trying to pull alex out of bed.

"i dress fine,"

"mmm.. considering you are labeled as an ipad kid, id harshly disagree.  get uuuup," holly grabbed his hands and tried to pull him.

"get the fuck u- oh wow! jesus christ, your hands are soft. oh! what the fuck do you use?" she said, playing with his fingers. she began to lace her fingers through his and they fit perfectly.

"why are you holding my hand?" he groaned, trying to close the blinds, "let me sleep,"

"no <3," she said politely. "you are really annoying when you arent sleep deprived and listening to sex songs,"

"well maybe if you werent a lazy asshole i would be a bit kinder," she smiled sarcastically. she let go of his hands and placed both of hers beside his head, "so id suggest you get up before i go bitch mode on you, got it?" she whispered into his ear.

she looked into his eyes with a kind smile. his face quickly turned beet red as he mouthed, "got it."

she small chuckled escaped her lips as she climbed of off him. "and i thought i was a bottom," his head quickly shot towards her.

"okay, you didnt have to go that far. i am not a bottom," he protested.

"youre still blushing, idiot."

"yeah because that was unexpected!" he frowned. "now thats exactly what i am," she pointed at him.

"you are a little bitch, arent you?" alex grinned widely, "oh one day, i will one hundred percent top you. no doubt about it,"

"kinky," she said again, "i like,"

"arent we supposed to go to the mall," he sighed, putting his hands up to his head.